Deleted

What games would you recommend me?

I've lost interest in big MMO games or even RPG games and unfortunately I only know a handful of games that aren't like those.
    MOBA genre games seem to be the most fun at the moment, but if I find another game that's fun I'll play it.
    I've played recently:

• Skyrim (played about 6 hours and got fed up with it)
    • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (can't really commit to the game)
    • Trine 2 (very fun)
    • SC2
    • LoL
    • HoN
    • WoW
    • TF2
    • D3

What good games have been released in the past 2 years that could interest me?

Btw I know about the upcoming MOBA games Dota 2 and SMITE, so you don't need to mention those. I'm already going to play them!

Have you tried very many indie games? I find that I enjoy quite a few of them over most of the typical major company games that I've been playing over the past few months. Some of my favorites are Super Meat Boy (very challenging 2D platformer), Terraria (has some RPG aspects, but is very different than your typical RPG. Has some building aspects to it, 2D).

For more well-known titles, there's Darksiders (kind of like Legend of Zelda series except darker. Set in a post-apocalyptic setting where you play as one of the four horsemen), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (FPS, also with RPG elements, but isn't your typical fantasy setting like many RPGs are).

I'm sure there's more, but those are the first few that come to mind. Good luck!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely suggest getting Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It is an amazing game. It has the good stuff, like interactions affecting gameplay, choices, weapons and upgrades. Also, blades in your elbows.

And if you can get past the whole Origin thing (personally, I can), I'd suggest BF3. Its great fun, an intense and awesome shooter. Nothing compares to the 64 player matches.

10+ Year Old Account
    games i played recently (and which i would recommend):

-darksiders: 3rd person action adventure sword killing game (or something). similar to god of war, ninja gaiden or devil may cry. and as such games are REALLY rare on the pc it was a must buy (and i didn't regret it).

-warhammer 40k space marine: like darksiders but no puzzles, jumping and "story". but nevertheless good fun for one or two playthroughs.

-alice madness returns: one of the pearls last year. lots of jumping and fighting in bizzare lvls. and nice characters and story too. really liked it (and the first part too btw).

-mass effect 3: IMO the best part of the series (till the ending which was not bad as some say but way to short). waiting for the enhanced ending dlc and even more dlcs (btw the only games i ever bought dlcs for).

-bulletstorm: one of the more fun fps in the last years.

-deus ex human evolution: already mentioned. really good but hard and sometimes tedious without killing.

-diablo 3: obiously.

-xmen origins wolverine: i cannot mention it enough as i don't know anyone who played it. it is VASTLY superior to the abyssmal movie. the story is cool, the fighting visceral and fullfilling, the bossfights long and hard and the graphics are nice. and suprisingly the game is brutal enough to get it indexed in germany. which is REALLY surprising for a movie-game.

-the humble bundles: especially the last one was nice. limbo, braid, super meat boy, amnesia, bastion and others. for practically nothing (if you want ... i pay a bit more everytime).

-orcs must die: really good "tower defence".

-trackmania canyons: very hard racing game.

-batman arkham asylum: the best batman there is. better than the movies imo.

and on my list for the future:

max payne 3 (released but no money atm)
    batman arkham city (dito)
    mechwarrior online (f2p but not finished yet)

if you want online games i would stick to lol and d3 hardcore (as i do it right now) and wait for pandaria perhaps.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-06-27 at 03:11 AM.