Ads with audio >.<

Ads with noise have to be one of the most annoying additions lately to the site.

Particularly since at the bottom of the main page and the forums page you have three side by side. Today when I logged on all three started with the same ad for a Kardasian (sp) product with the talk slightly off in all three.

Time to download an ad blocker for my pc at home, but ... terrible, just terrible.

Alright, apologies - I'll use that as you mentioned above. Thanks Migari for directing me to the right place

15+ Year Old Account
    To quote Sunshine:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Like we've said over and over, if there are bad ads (sound, flashy, whatever), report them in the bad ads thread and our ad team removes them extremely quickly.

We've already told them that they're not allowed, but they sneak in anyway. We need to know when they exist in order to complain and stop them.
    Using the appropriate thread to report bad ads is not a dead end and is taken seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's a great help if anyone reports them. Basically the only time you'll see sound ads is when we haven't heard about it yet, so you'll be helping a lot of other people also if you report it.

Ads are often targeted at particular countries (for language reasons, etc), so we aren't always aware when there's a bad ad in a specific country. If we're not aware of it, we don't know that we should be fixing it.