8/8H Warlock LF Guild with ambition

Hi there I'm an 8/8H Warlock LF a guild who desires to be a top 100 US guild and know what it takes to get there. Currently in a guild that has fallen apart, but my raiding schedule is relatively open. Preferable a 4 day guild (during progression obviously) 8-12 est is desirable, but I can be flexible.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nstuf/advanced

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/baevytbvutv4m92a/

Also looking for a guild planning on raiding PTR and doing what it takes to be competitive. I also have some pretty talented friends who are looking for a guild if you're in need of some healing priests.

I have good progression experience, even tempered, leadership experience, and am familiar with crafting solid strategies.

Feel free to contact me via this thread or in game on Eredar for any questions.

-Fr

Frsh is a good dude, good player, wish him and his buddies the best in moving forward after Exo has fallen apart.

Hi there!

Our guild may be a perfect fit for you! I'll try to keep this short. <Alone>, alliance guild of Aerie Peak (US-PVE) is looking for a lock for a core raid spot for our MoP progression. We are a semi-hardcore 25man raiding guild that's been raiding together since the end of TBC.

Our current progression is:
    -8/8 H 25 Dragon Soul (US #60....#121 including 10 mans...iono how this crap works anymore.)
    -7/7H in 10 man Firelands, 7/7 in heroic 25man Firelands, 6/7 pre-nerf
    -13/13 T11 server first Sinestra, Nefarian and Al'Akir achievements

We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST.

If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding, this is the guild for you! Oh... we also provide guild repairs, flasks and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council. This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at aloneguild .com (wheeew not allowed to post urls FTL) and fill out an application or look for me in game if you have any questions!

**We've got ambition flowin out our ears!! would love to speak with you at realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

Veritas (Latin for “Truth”) is recruiting for a core position on one of our two 10 man raiding teams. We are currently 8/8 Heroic in 10 man on both of our teams. We have been killing Heroic Deathwing since May 18th! We are also ranked 3rd on our server horde side and 4th overall and believe we have a good shot at some server 1sts during MoP!

On July 10th, we will go to 25 Man DS and will run 25 Man raids throughout MoP.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. Having been one of the first guilds formed on our server, we also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content as quickly as possible.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time)

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server.

Loot System: For 25 mans, we will be utilizing an EP/GP loot system with everyone starting out on an even playing field with the release of MoP. Until then, the 10 mans will be Free Roll on MS, then OS.

*We do a trial period for new recruits, during this trial they may roll on loot but it will be rewarded to full members first. Once you have proven your ability to attend raids on time and be an asset to the team you will be promoted to full “raider” status. You will likely still receive many upgrades as a “trial” depending on your gear needs as many of the full members have all the loot they need from DS.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a priority to you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are not gathering professions. Good internet and computer, especially since we will be running 25s.

If this sounds like a good fit for you Contact Our Lead Recruitment officer, Paticakes in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
    Wow Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Veritas

Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRz...eature=channel

We are looking for Warlocks, Rogues, Mages, Shadow Priests, Balance Druids and Warrior DPS. We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
    Guild: Faded Dreams
    Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
    Faction: Horde
    Current progression: 8/8 Heroic DS 25man
    Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
    Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
    http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.

Progression hours:
    4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
    4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
    4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

Farm hours:
    4-8pm PST Sat

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there
    Interested in weekend raiding? We are the best established 10m horde weekend raid guild in North America and we expect to only get better.

8/8 HM DS (Since March)

10 man weekend raid guild.
    Great atmosphere.
    Rock solid upstanding leadership and vision.
    Age range: 20-35
    Stable home for 7+ years.
    We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com OR lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary. If you choose to apply, we do require an interview on Ventrilo. We currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is an 8/8H 25-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression
    T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
    T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
    T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Hey Frsh,

It seems like our guild might be the best fit for you. We are Duality (I will post our info below)... 8/8h US56th and we have big plans for MoP. We are motivated beyond belief. We have a guild on BETA ... we do no buff clear Dragon Soul ... and we have a competitive Roster/Mentality. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of read below and add me to realid:

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

Come join us for Mists of Pandaria and beyond!

<Duality>, 8/8 HM is now recruiting for our main raid. We converted to 25 man at the start of Dragon Soul and finished the tier US 56th.

We raid Tuesday, Wed., Thurs. and Mondays from 7:30PM to 11:30PM (Eastern). We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a Horde to Alliance ratio of 1:0.96 on a Chicago Datacenter.

This is a link to our logs on World of Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/

Please take a look to make sure you can compete with our current members before contacting us. Unlike most other 25 man guilds we main a very tight roster so all raiders and recruits see extensive raid oppurunities.

If you are interested or have any questions contact us at:

Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com

Main: Whompie @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: jvaldez113@live.com

or

Apply at our website: http://duality-guild.enjin.com

P.S.

We are looking for all sorts of exceptional players so feel free to ask what we need.

SHINING FORCE

http://www.shiningforce.net
    US - Mal'Ganis [Horde] - PVP

Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur
    Raids Start @: 5:30PM PST / 7:30 CST / 8:30PM EST
    Raids End @: 9:00PM PST / 11:00 CST / 12:00PM EST
    Currently only raiding on Tuesdays until MoP

Current Progress:
    8/8 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
    US 114th

Recruitment is currently open to:
    Exceptional players of all classes and specs.

About Shining Force:
    Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres. Throughout our diverse history, a few defining traits have emerged which have since been held dear to the hearts of our leadership and members. As you'll read on our main splash page, we live by a code of loyalty and honor. However clichéd this may sound, these traits along with our higher than average guild age, have resulted in our always being amongst the small circle of the most respected guilds and clans in each game we play.

We established our World of Warcraft chapter early during the beta and have been killing huge dragons and other nefarious creatures ever since. We strive to challenge ourselves as a guild by progressing through the newest tier of raid content. As a result, we are always in search of exceptional players who are looking for not just another WoW guild, but a multi-gaming guild with a rich and expansive history that they can be a part of and contribute to for several years to come.

An Ideal Applicant:
    - Meets minimum gear requirements for current progression content.
    - Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
    - Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to successful progression.
    - Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt.
    - Actively communicates when needed, knowing when to speak and when to not.
    - Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve flaws in their game play.
    - Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

How to Apply:
    Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Eazycheeze, Xarkia, Doer, Defac, Ragnoth, Redrubygirl, Ebolaa, Busch, or Strrikkerr. Feel free to contact Eazycheeze via Real ID at briansassounian@gmail.com.

Need a warlock

Hey ImmortaI is US #36 25man and is looking for more raiders for mop, but we raid 7-11est could that work? If so we might be the place for you, we have been around 7 years and have our whole raid roster on beta, we are looking for more players with beta access and are willing to make at least a tier commitment in MoP. If you would add me to real id so I know you are interested add me at jmclaughlinwow at gmail dot com and look us up on the web at immortallb dot wowstead dot com Hope to see your friend request! I apologize can't post links lol...

Hey there I didn't think Exo was falling apart! But I have noticed a few of the originals leaving after Jab quit. I use to raid with Exo to during Wrath and right before FL came out. In that guild we progressed quickly and achieved early kills which is what I find the game is all about. I know they're not at that level anymore especially with so many people leaving now. I had to quit for a while myself but when I came back I had to search for a guild with the same mindset and ability to achieve that. I found that here in Semantics. When MOP hits I can see us getting even earlier kills. The leadership here is amazing, plus they aren't filled with rage while raiding. Well anyway, here's the guild spam. Would really like a chance to speak with you and also learn about anyone else who might be looking for a new guild. We have a few spots we're looking to fill to create the best progression team for MOP.

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled warlock to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US71 25m. I would be interested in speaking with you to learn more about you and hopefully answer any questions you might have about us. You can add me to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com or just find me in game on Prowleress.

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 6/22/2012)

*High*
    Warlock
    Rogue

*Medium*
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Warrior
    Resto Druid

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Hey there! Encore is looking for an amazing Warlock to add to our amazing core of players. We are a fresh 25 man guild formed by Top 40 US players. Check us out at http://encoreguild.forummotions.com/ or contact me on Real ID: umgoblueone@yahoo.com

<Encore> is a recently formed guild on the server Arthas, made up of a group of friends from multiple top 40 US guilds who wanted to run a guild their way, the right way, with aspirations of being a competitive progression guild both on the national and world scale. Our amazing core of players has been a part of many top US kills including the following:

US top 50 25 man Heroic Deathwing
    US 32nd 25 man Heroic Ragnaros
    US 22nd 25 man Heroic Lich King
    Top 50 US Grand Crusader
    Top 50 US Death’s Demise
    And many more top 100 kills including KJ, Mu’ru, Sinestra, and Nefarian.

Our core has experience leading and raiding in guilds such as Tasty Beverage, Obsidium, and Coalition.

Server: Arthas [PVP] – Horde-
    Arthas is a PVP server, Eastern Standard Time located in the Chicago Database center.

Current Recruitment needs:

ALL AMAZING PLAYERS

We will be trialing all exceptional applicants regardless of class and spec.

Raid times:
    Monday – Thursday: 9:00pm EST – 1:00am EST (server time)

We are looking for mature dedicated players who are knowledgeable and posses the personal drive to be the best player they can be. If you are a player who is enthusiastic about their class and can adjust and play well in a charged environment while keeping your wits about you, you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for. It is also expected that you know how to handle yourself in a professional and candid manner. We are also looking for people that are committed to being a long term raiding member, as we do not over recruit or recruit for the bench. If accepted, you will be expected to start raiding with us right away. If you’re lacking a few important chromosomes here and there, we may not be the guild for you.

What we want in you:

* Solid knowledge of class, mechanics, and game.

* Applicants should be prepared to start raiding immediately upon joining.

* As we are a high-end raiding guild, applicants should be geared and prepared enough to compete at a high level. Experience with achievements/hard mode encounters in current (and older content, where applicable) is a must.

* Ability to attend all raid days on a regular basis, with no major recurring conflicts. We don't recruit for the bench. We keep a small roster and need people who can keep 90%+ attendance.

* Mumble, and a working mic. Listening and speaking (at least to convey time-sensitive raid information) are both required.

* A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring their "A game" to raids every night, not take excessive AFKs, follow instructions, and so on.

* A focus on progression. As a guild, our eyes are always on where we're going next, not where we've been. We move older content aside in favor of unkilled bosses and unfinished achievements, and push finished instances aside as soon as they're no longer worth completing for progression reasons. If your goal is to farm old instances or "easy mode" bosses, this is not the guild for you.

* A sense of humor. We're rough around the edges, largely uncensored, and critical of each other. We make jokes at each other's expense, and give out constructive criticism when mistakes are made for the good of the raid. If you are easily offended by such things, you will not feel at home here.

APPLY AT: http://encoreguild.forummotions.com/forum

Or contact the following in game for more information:

Scuzilla - Real ID - [sherman6@gmail.com] - Officer
    Foxzilla - Real ID - [shadowchrist77@yahoo.com] - Guild Master
    Pingpei - Real ID - [umgoblueone@yahoo.com] - Officer
    Pjuice - Real ID - [chriswigley119@yahoo.com] - officer
    Armory

Encore - Arthas -

Ey Yo, Clarity is also on arthas -us we are currently ranked 20th US 10m and 57th Overall. We raid mon tue thurs 730pm-11pm we also will use wedensdays to help push progression if we need it.

Clarity is a tight knit guild of now 9 people in which we lost people due to staleness of the game. We are in need of a 10th member and our last DPS for MoP progression. During DS we took a "oh we'll kill when we kill it" due to our MT dieing IRL and the fact we had to recruit about 3-4 members to fill in spots after the FL nerfs drove members away from wow.

Now we are hoping to really get into progression and move up the ladder from 20th/57th to top 10/20. We hope you consider us! Unlike other 10m guilds we are open to new people joining us and will welcome you into the group! And would love to have you for your fresh take on the new content and ability to craft solid strategies.

Currently some of the members who have been playing diablo 3 hardcore are starting to level their toons on beta so we can get some Guild beta raids going and Challenge modes. Myself i have been raiding on beta already and have a couple videos up on youtubez with successful strategies I've found for normal!

Hope to hear from you soon, should you choose clarity feel free to get ahold of me @ my realid wodderwing2@aol.com or apply @ clarity-arthas.guildomatic.com

<Annihilus> Cenarius Alliance is recruiting a lock
    10 man 8/8H US 146 Was missing a tank at start of DS.
    We need a lock, only concerned with that fact that you have NO relevant previous raiding achieves. correct me if I am wrong.
    Your logs still seem solid. Hit me up if interested.
    Talk to Elcon or Bombs in game.

Wanted to say thank you for everybody's interest, however I have already found a guild. Again thank you!

Fr

In need of a good lock.

<Requiem> Is currently looking for more serious raiders looking to progress through MoP. We run 2 groups, currently Group 1 is 10m and Cleared Current tier as it was available, Group 2 is Converting to 25m and needs experienced and dedicated raiders to fill out the progression based group. Currently taking all classes

Server: Bleeding HollowServer
    Time: EST
    Population: Highbasic FAQ for Server located : (Cannot provide link due to new poster rules)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Raid Days: Monday- Thursday 8:30pm-12:00 (During Progression) Monday-Wed 8:30pm-12:00 (Normal Raid week)

Raids will start September 4th T-W 8:30-12:00 after launch of patch 5.0 so that new speccs and talents can be tweaked prior to MoP

*You are required to maintain 80% attendance, which means you can only miss 2 raids per month.
    *We are a "semi" HARDCORE guild, Progression is top priority, you are required to know your class, and do your own research for all encounters. Wipes are part of progression... However we are not a bunch of elitist jerks, and if you are one you need not apply.
    *Make sure you pass the battle.net audit and logout on your PvE gear.
    *Must have vent/working Mic and a computer than can withstand a 25m azz kicking.

If you think ur ready to walk into MoP and start 25m content asap and progress than post here. or get at us in game!
    Raid Leader: Noogz- Dpartlow53 at yahoo dot com
    Co-Raid Lead: Willferâl- Amentor06 at yahoo dot com (sorry for ghetto emails, cant post emails due to the fact that I am a new poster)

Edgeofextinction.us

We were 5/8 25m pre nerf DS heroics 7/8 25m pre nerf heroic firelands

Recently transferred to Sargeras for fresh start. Last server died hard.

Our server Sargeras is the top alliance server and is filled with great players and great guilds.

We have been around since BC, and our focus is on heroic progression.

We are re-vamping roster and looking ahead at Mists of Pandaria to launch our guild forward.

Would love to chat with you in-game or in vent about any questions or concerns you have.

Raid Tues-thurs 7-10:30 central time

We are on Sargeras Alliance

We are worth a chat

Boduh1125