Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Hyrule Warriors, a New Zelda Action Fighter for Wii U

Last edited by Chelly; 2013-12-18 at 02:27 PM.

nuoh i hoped for a real zelda game for the wii u

i dislike this 1 vs 10000 milliontrillionbillion fighting games.

so this game + wind waker hd + zelda wiiu = 3 zelda games for the wiiu.

O_O gotta get dat zelda money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    nuoh i hoped for a real zelda game for the wii u

i dislike this 1 vs 10000 milliontrillionbillion fighting games.
    this isnt the zelda wiiu game its a spin off. that isnt being shown until e3
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Looks fun but they are milking zelda dry at this point.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    how? theres lots of differences between every zelda game and new game mechanics which are more than most other series
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how? theres lots of differences between every zelda game and new game mechanics which are more than most other series
    I meant IP wise. This game could of been something new but no its zelda again :l

this isnt the zelda wiiu game its a spin off. that isnt being shown until e3
    phew ok. then i will still wait :3

thanks

Ugghh I get that this is beta but this game needs a complete art overhaul. The backgrounds are bland and Link doesn't look anything like link. It's kinda funny actually he looks like an imposter :P
    You make me smile with my heart.

I think because this is dynasty warriors with a Zelda skin, vs being an independent unique zelda game within the zelda line. Just like the mobile suit gundam dynasty warriors game. But, it could still be fun and done well.

I meant IP wise. This game could of been something new but no its zelda again :l
    well i mean while thats true the wiiu isnt really doing well so putting link on the face of it will make it sell better and make people more interested in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Ugghh I get that this is beta but this game needs a complete art overhaul. The backgrounds are bland and Link doesn't look anything like link. It's kinda funny actually he looks like an imposter :P
    the game takes place outside of the regular zelda series so think of it as an alternate reality.

and im pretty sure this is like alpha or super early beta because almost all of those models are from skyward sword and it doesnt even have a name yet. i dont think nintendo would even be showing it off yet if it wasnt a zelda game but they need to drum up interest in the wiiu anyway they can right now

as long as the controls don't end up like monster hunter

:l

Well, I'm excited. Always kinda liked the silliness of the Dynasty Warriors games, and putting it in a Hyrule setting with Link seems pretty fun. If/when I get a Wii U, this will probably be on my list of games to get.

I don't know... but the graphics seem really bad for a Wii U game

LoZ would make an interesting Dynasty warriors style game, though I have no interest in a spin-off.
    I am hoping they will announce the next installment before E3 2014 but that seems unlikely.

Yeah I never wanted to see Dynasty Warriors in Hyrule. I hope those graphics shape up at least lol that looks like its on the gamecube

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    They've been doing that since LoZ: OoT. I think you are a bit behind on the times.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

This is probably going to be one of those games that not all Zelda-fans will enjoy, but people who don't like regular Zelda games might enjoy it. Kinda like Wind Waker, but dipping into a new genre.

Personally I love Dynasty Warriors and this game looks like it'll be fun. I'm not going to mention the graphics and stuff until it's closer to finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    I don't know... but the graphics seem really bad for a Wii U game
    This is likely just a technical demo.

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

Okay, seeing Link whip out bombs and the flame staff gives me hope that there's going to be plenty of Zelda in an obvious Dynasty Warriors clone, so I am cautiously optimistic here.

Here's hoping we get lots of playable characters. Would be really lame to only play as Link.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Here's hoping we get lots of playable characters. Would be really lame to only play as Link.
    Imp Midna please.