1. #2041
    1. Torchlight 2
    2. Starcraft 2
    3. Diablo 3


    Join us if you are Alliance on Darkspear, image says it all

  2. #2042
    1. WoW
    2. Thief
    3. Mass Effect 3 (second playthrough as Renegade)

    On the backburner: COD4 and The Witcher. Oh and D3.
    Trying not to start anything new since SC2 is coming out in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #2043
    1. WoW on my 90 holy pally
    2. WoW on my 89 lock (getting there!)
    3. Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (just released for the Mac!)

  4. #2044
    1. Cabal online
    2. SMITE
    3. Borderlands 2

  5. #2045
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,489
    Rift
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Wow

  6. #2046
    Stood in the Fire Zenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    406
    Chrono Trigger
    PokeMMO
    Skyrim

  7. #2047
    im playing real life atm.

  8. #2048
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,807
    Far Cry 3
    Final Fantasy: Dissidia
    Final Fantasy IV

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 10:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dochon View Post
    im playing real life atm.
    i heard the graphics of that game were really amazing, but the main character's story was terrible
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  9. #2049
    Mechagnome Mear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    562
    Skyrim
    WoW
    Soon SimCity/Tomb Raider

  10. #2050
    path of exile
    crysis 3
    league of legends

  11. #2051
    Firefall
    Tera
    Rift
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Zephyr - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dakra Prime - Silver Hunter -
    Lv40 (Firefall) All Battleframes
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

  12. #2052
    WoW
    Portal 2 (for the like 8th time)
    Super Meat Boy

  13. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuthal View Post
    3. Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (just released for the Mac!)
    I hear next year Frogger is coming out on the Mac too!

    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  14. #2054
    Bloodsail Admiral Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,053
    WoW
    Tera
    Terraria
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Song that's currently stuck in my head: Carbon Based Lifeforms - 20 Minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPT1t-4gUs

  15. #2055
    Field Marshal RagequitTheShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The training dummies in Orgrimmar
    Posts
    60
    WoW
    LoL
    Planetside2

  16. #2056
    WOW
    HoN
    Maestia

  17. #2057
    Dreadlord Cinnamohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Enterprise, AL
    Posts
    817
    WoW
    Path of Exile
    Penumbra: Overture

  18. #2058
    I find this thread's lack of Torchlight disturbing.

  19. #2059
    1) FFXIII-2
    2) WoW
    3) Assassin's Creed 3
    4) Guild Wars 2

    I know you said 3.....sue me.

  20. #2060
    Final Fantasy 6
    Dead Island
    Ys: Origin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •