I find it interesting to see how few people play battlefield / call of duty here.
1. World of Warcraft;Mostly just collecting gold, Leveling new char's, Doin'¨achivements and farming HK's.
2. Minecraft; Buildin' Big things Legit.... Because i dont really have anything better to do...
3. Diablo 2; Farmin' All the gear on singleplayer xP
2. Civilization V
3. Prince of Persia (2008)
3. Uhh... Sometimes WoW, Sometimes LoL, Sometimes Tribes: Ascend
1 - LoL
2 - Dota 2 (btw FAR better than LoL)
1. DotA 2
2. Legend of Grimrock
3. Dwarf Fortress
2-Dragon Age Origins
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
And soon: Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Its just the best Franchise EVER and i pre orderes BO2 for my Xbox 360 and PC
1. Minecraft (on a Tekkit server and on a 12w27a server)
2. Trine 2
3. Magic 2013 (iPad)
My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.
The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.
1. World of Warcraft
2. League of Legends
3. Diablo III
3 games at same time? Miss having too much spare time.
Atm I play:
1. Rift (in the weekends)
Actually made a swtor f2p account yesterday but dont know when I will be able to play it :P
At the end of august it will be
1. GW2 (for some days and then in the weekends)
Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!
2. DotA 2
(lil bit of D3 and WoW)
Last edited by Xerkx; 2012-07-17 at 12:24 PM.
2. Mass Effect
I bought the latter two during the Summer sale on Steam, since they were both very cheap and I'd be wanting to play them for quite some time. Both excellent purchases as far as I'm concerned! As for Skyrim, I've been playing that on and off since launch and still haven't fully explored everything the game has to offer.