i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
1. World of Warcraft
2. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (A Criterion Game 2012 Edition)
3. Nothing yet so far, still awaiting PC release on Assassin's Creed III.
Unity of command
Empire total war
i5 [email protected] -8gb-7970-Dell u2711-2xM4-WCool next
RIFT:Storm Legion Beta
My Youtube Channel for RIFT Guides/Endgame Gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/user/Seatinmanoflegends
GW2, GF is forcing me...
TSW, love this game.
Skyrim, still enjoy it...
Tomb Raider Legend
Mark of the Ninja
3.Football Manager 2012/13 as soon as it is released (any day/hour now)
1. APB Reloaded
3. GTA IV / Driver San Fransisco
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
TF2 / Dota2
That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.
wow is my maingame and when there isnt anything to do online in wow i play either Gw2 just to lvl up and see all the beatiful zones or play dota with some m8ts.
wow is by far the game i play most. the other 2 is just casual play.
I'm not playing any games right now, i'm writing on forums.
1. mw2 (yes two, its fun.)
2. Mists of Pandaria (although the first 3 weeks of at least 5+ hours a day, really caught up, have played once in the past 6 days.)
3. Waiting on Halo 4, have yet to buy torchlight 2 because of massive attention to warcraft, but really out of the mood for PC at the moment.
4. BONUS: i really wish i could play Sonic adventure 2 on the XBLA! but with my gamecube games shelved above my xbox 360 games (cause they are better) and my gamecube being hooked up to the same TV, i cant justify paying for it again, but to be able to play it on xbox and be in a party chat with my friends would be sweet, don't care to leave the xbox running and chat with it while playing gamecube, although i did do that for Monster hunter tri on the wii, cause nintendo is a joke but i stopped playing that in 2 weeks anyhow!
Last edited by Barcasaur; 2012-10-31 at 12:39 PM.
"From the first to the end of the Sixth Generation of consoles, for THIRTY FOUR YEARS, this is what gaming was and it was FANTASTIC! You enjoyed the experience and gaming was what it was supposed to be FUN, COMPLETE, no DLC back then the new content was called a sequel and we waited eagerly for it."
-Muzz (L1GAMES) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNHfnR-SwA
Pokemon Black 2
Still too poor to get Borderlands 2, but my birthday's coming up so maybe I'll get lucky.