3: Guild Wars 2.
3: Guild Wars 2.
2. Tiny and Big
3. wow(only 3 times a week for raids)
1. Civilization V
2. Tribes Ascend
Company of Heroes
i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz 1.35V || Asus Z97 Hero VII || MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 || 32GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB(x3) SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings -
Corsair 900D || ASUS ROG Swift || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Logitech G502 || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller || HTC Vive
1. World of Warcraft
2. Diablo 3
3. L.A Noire PC
League of Legends
also FIfa 12, but it doesn't really count since i play fifa like every 3 days :O
1. Diablo III
2. Torchlight (free with the pre-order of TL II, best 20 euros ever spent)
1. Fallout: New Vegas (struggling. It's not as fun as I was led to believe.)
2. Alien vs. Predator (don't laugh. It was on sale for $3. I'm surprisingly enjoying the game though.)
3. Super Meat Boy
Hopefully I will be reunited with Guild Wars 2 soon.
Last edited by Wynnyelle; 2012-06-27 at 06:16 AM.
Wow (BG and arena)
World of tanks / Dota
2. CastleVania: Lords of Shadow
We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.
Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Batman: Arkham City
1. Crysis 2
2. Diablo III
3. WoW (I guess? been clearing on tuesday and thats it for past 3-4 months)
Secret of Evermore
1. D3 10h/week
2.WoW 1-2h /week
3. this space gonna be for dota 2 x) 24/7
"We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
- Ronald Koeman.