3: Guild Wars 2.
2. Tiny and Big
3. wow(only 3 times a week for raids)
1. Civilization V
2. Tribes Ascend
Company of Heroes
i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || ASUS Sabertooth Z77 || EVGA GTX690 || 16GB G-Skill || 128GB+512GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling
Cooler Master HAF X || ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 || Logitech G19 || Cyborg RAT7 || Xonar DX || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller
1. World of Warcraft
2. Diablo 3
3. L.A Noire PC
1. The Witcher
2. World of Warcraft
3. Pokemon White Nuzlocke Challenge.
1. Diablo III
2. Torchlight (free with the pre-order of TL II, best 20 euros ever spent)
1. Fallout: New Vegas (struggling. It's not as fun as I was led to believe.)
2. Alien vs. Predator (don't laugh. It was on sale for $3. I'm surprisingly enjoying the game though.)
3. Super Meat Boy
Hopefully I will be reunited with Guild Wars 2 soon.
Last edited by Wynnyelle; 2012-06-27 at 06:16 AM.
dont rly have a 3rd game.. maby just cause 2 would count.. have it on the comp but dont play it alot
My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi
Wow (BG and arena)
World of tanks / Dota
2. CastleVania: Lords of Shadow
We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.
Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
1. Crysis 2
2. Diablo III
3. WoW (I guess? been clearing on tuesday and thats it for past 3-4 months)
Secret of Evermore
1. D3 10h/week
2.WoW 1-2h /week
3. this space gonna be for dota 2 x) 24/7
"We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
- Ronald Koeman.