Ni No Kuni
Ni No Kuni
League of Legends
Jack II (Going on a Retro playing from my old PS2 Playing Shadow hearts II and Jack and Dexter series just finished Jack and Dexter I 100% ^^)
Bad - This is a bad player, he refuses to learn how to play correctly.
Casual - This is a player that will let everything else take priority over wow.
Hardcore - This is a player that is fine with putting things on hold while he's on wow.
Bad/Good - Measure of Skill.
Casual/Hardcore - Measure of Time
3. Screwed around with F2P Tera.
Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.So many people are gonna die.
Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet
3. Um... Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai, I guess.
Going between Tera and Diablo 3
1. League of Legends
2. Sword of Mana (Hour long Bus/Train trips to Work every day.)
3. Ni No Kuni (When I have more than an hour to invest into it =[)
Short, snappy and to the point regular content with a weird sense of humor.
1. Diablo III (Decided to give it another go after the release shitfest)
2. Torchlight II
3. Warcraft III - Frozen Throne
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.
1. World Of Warcraft
2. Borderlands 2
3. Final Fantasy XIII
Most played to Least played(just started playing ghost recon though and tera)
Ghost Recon Online
crysis 3 (bleh)
Milk was a bad choice.
2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)
Mass Effect 3 - Wii U
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Wii U
and I guess GW2