Deleted

Crafting warzone adrenals

Hey, i was wondering if there is actually any point to crafting warzone adrenals? I say this because it costs 1000 wz coms to by the box which holds one of the ingredients for the recipe, and you get enough make between 20-40 adrenals, but to buy the adrenals from the pvp vendor it is only 10 for one, so 40 would only cost you 400 coms. I'm just wondering am i missing something or is it a waste making them for yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Hey, i was wondering if there is actually any point to crafting warzone adrenals? I say this because it costs 1000 wz coms to by the box which holds one of the ingredients for the recipe, and you get enough make between 20-40 adrenals, but to buy the adrenals from the pvp vendor it is only 10 for one, so 40 would only cost you 400 coms. I'm just wondering am i missing something or is it a waste making them for yourself?

Right now, crafting wz adrenals is a waste of commendations. Just buy them

they have also been nerfed by the way, instead of giving 15% expertise, they now just decrease damage suffered by 15%, which makes me wonder if they're even worth buying

Deleted
    Seems abit pointless to be able to craft them, was just thinking i must be missing something because it seems so obvious it isn't a good idea to craft them, thanks

Deleted
    Definitely useless to craft them. Just buy them with commendations.

It's not completely useless to craft.

The boxes that contain the mats for the adrenals can also drop the very rare/very desirable +41 expertise purple color crystal. It may drop other rare schematics, that's just the only one I know of for sure.

The way I see it is, if you're maxxed out on WH gear and have min/maxed all your mods, you can choose to get the boxes instead of adrenals directly. The mats you can have a biochem craft the adrenals for you with, and you get a chance to get rare schematic(s).

That may be not be worth the tradeoff for some, but I know once I get all my mods min/maxxed I'll be buying those boxes.