Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Opinions

First off I just want to say I am a lover of the previous GRAW games. They brought something to the table that I could not find anywhere else (aside from maybe SOCOM) With that being said...

For those of you have have bought the game, what are your opinions of it? From what I have read the campaign seems dry but the multilayer has a good, long lasting feel with the shooting range, gun mods, and what not. What are your thoughts on the game? Trying to decide if I want to pick it up today off steam.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've played, GRFS has been pretty good. Unfortunately, I cannot play the game for more than 5 minutes until the program crashes.

Problems with the game or problems with your pc?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispurr View Post
    Problems with the game or problems with your pc?
    The game has loads of problems, some that shouldn't exist. It's an Ubisoft game on the PC, which means it'll be a terrible port for the first few months.

Loved the Beta, was a blast to play when i got it, As soon as i get some extra cash ill be getting it for xbox.

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 05:47 PM ----------

Loved the Beta, was a blast to play when i got it, As soon as i get some extra cash ill be getting it for xbox. Wayyy better than GRAW 1 and 2.

Deleted
    I played Future soldier at my friends place and gotta say, both the campaign and multiplayer are really good. And the customization... Oh boy, oh boy.... And now I'm stuck waiting for my copy to arrive... Bought it for pc, dunno how much it will take for my copy to hit mailbox...

It's a great new concept game, something that I think will be polished and perfected if they have another installment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispurr View Post
    First off I just want to say I am a lover of the previous GRAW games. They brought something to the table that I could not find anywhere else (aside from maybe SOCOM) With that being said...

For those of you have have bought the game, what are your opinions of it? From what I have read the campaign seems dry but the multilayer has a good, long lasting feel with the shooting range, gun mods, and what not. What are your thoughts on the game? Trying to decide if I want to pick it up today off steam.
    I saw this gameplay trailer of it and there's just a few things that really get to me.

They are "stealthed", but their shadows are clearly visible, all the time.
    They were moving up on a beach, so they must've left footprints in the sand.

Seriously, these people they kill are another bunch of very incompetent soldiers, as always, that couldn't see shadows of grown men nor their footprints.

Good solid action game.

No tactics and it's not good old Ghost Recon. Campaign is nice but nothing special. Multiplayer is very good with friends. Dunno maybe because i've never played COD but gunfight and gun sounds were very nice, juicy and loud.

Overall: I liked this game and don't regret the money I spent on it. (Last few levels in Russia and level on Ship. Soooooo many stupid things on billboards, signs etc , but only Russian will understand all the stupidity)

does not support 16:10 resolution Link

Edit : the game is not functioning like a finished product.. just going through the main menu makes me wanna suicide. i am asking for a refund from steam.
    Last edited by Mouri Kogorou; 2012-06-30 at 04:07 AM.