Poll: Vote!

[TV] The Office (US) Funniest character??

Now if you watch The Office we all know you have to understand each characters personality and concept to fully enjoy the character and show! Now I'm asking you guys who do you think is the funniest character from The Office???

They all play off each other so well it's hard to pick a favorite. I always liked the small parts that Creed had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    They all play off each other so well it's hard to pick a favorite.
    I agree, which is why I picked Jim and Dwight. However, if I had to pick one, I think Dwight is probably funnier solo.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I agree, which is why I picked Jim and Dwight. However, if I had to pick one, I think Dwight is probably funnier solo.
    Wow, you liked Jim that much? He was always like the straight man. Not that I didn't like him. I felt the show went down hill after him and Pam got married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    They all play off each other so well it's hard to pick a favorite. I always liked the small parts that Creed had.
    Creed wins because he will constantly have only one line and it is still the funnest line in the episode.

Deleted
    Dwight for me but I love them all really, Creed as some funny moments he doesn't get much air time but the mentions he does get are usually brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    You even have to ask? Dwight!

Stanley, namely because he reminds me of me.