10+ Year Old Account

[Movie][Music] Finding MLP - Equestria Girls soundtrack on CD

I have been searching all over trying to find if there is any actual physical CD for the different MLP movie soundtracks. I would like to get the whole thing on an 'official' CD as a gift for someone but have not had any luck whatsoever. Does anyone know if they even sell soundtracks on CD anymore or am I showing my age with everything being just data now and have to burn my own CDs? I suppose I wouldn't protest making the CD myself and just buying the songs digitally but there is something so much nicer with a jewel case with branded logo and official art that makes it feel a lot less tacky if you know what I mean. I appreciate any information or advice I can get!

An online search comes up empty for me, only thing I can think of is if you still have a store near you that specializes in music/movies etc(Like a Hastings) then check there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I have been searching all over trying to find if there is any actual physical CD for the different MLP movie soundtracks. I would like to get the whole thing on an 'official' CD as a gift for someone but have not had any luck whatsoever. Does anyone know if they even sell soundtracks on CD anymore or am I showing my age with everything being just data now and have to burn my own CDs? I suppose I wouldn't protest making the CD myself and just buying the songs digitally but there is something so much nicer with a jewel case with branded logo and official art that makes it feel a lot less tacky if you know what I mean. I appreciate any information or advice I can get!
    Rainbow Rocks blu-ray set comes with a CD apparently.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:...lu-ray_%26_DVD

Dunno if you could find it now. Seems to have been a Wally World exclusive.

Ebay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the advice, I explored a bit in those stores specifically though didn't find the soundtracks that I was hoping for but I found the DVD box set. Now I am just curious if with that if the music files could be taken off the dvd and put onto a music CD.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Pony-Eq...questria+Girls

Friendship Games soundtrack, MP3 only.

People don't cut CDs as often these days, mate. I dunno if you're gonna be able to find this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for looking into it. I suppose I will grab my cane and find the 8-track player with how dated I am.

Probably old fashioned mentality of liking actual physical things, something about tangibility gives the illusion of permanence. Not to mention I have never purchased a song online so I am not sure if it is redownloadable say if my computer had a stroke.
    Last edited by Xerra; 2015-10-16 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks for looking into it. I suppose I will grab my cane and find the 8-track player with how dated I am.

Probably old fashioned mentality of liking actual physical things, something about tangibility gives the illusion of permanence. Not to mention I have never purchased a song online so I am not sure if it is redownloadable say if my computer had a stroke.
    They are from Amazon. It links a copy of your purchase to your amazon account. iTunes does the same.

They all do, probably.

I suppose you could always download it and make your own CD case. It adds some personality to the gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.