in rp do you take it even into vent while in raid and such

how far into character do you go

umm idk cuz i play with a lot of people i've known for a while and we like to joke around a lot, but we still rp

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not RP in vent, in party chat, or in raid chat. I do RP in our sever's RP channel, in /say, /guild, and in whispers.

Deleted
    For progression raids and the like, RP is usually non-existant. Albeit exceptions do occur. For older raid content however, you can make a ton of awesome events with the guild, and as such this form for roleplay in raids is way more common. - Also because people that take interest in this kind of RP rarely sit in the same progression guild. Frankly, its hard to find players good enough to progress and roleplay.

I hope this was of help to you

Deleted
    Depends on what you consider 'RP'. Sometimes when waiting for the group to catch up or during breaks or such, me and a couple of my guildies act as though we're in character, but with every feature of the chars' personalities driven to the extreme. Then the dirty jokes start and there's no going back anymore.

Then again, we also do that in public channels from time to time. x)

I don't RP in the same group I raid with. Though DS normal hardly is progression. I generally don't rp in vent anyways, I usually limit myself to the means in game to RP. (yes wow does have a voice chat, but no.) In a raid I usually just chat during trash or in-between boss fights, or talk about random nonsense in vent. Occasional RP might happen in /s /w or /y however even during a raid.