Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    have you done Koan or colicoid wars?

The puzzle mechanics and turret fights weren't seen in wow till wotlk and the puzzle mechanics... Well, I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in WoW.
    Good! But what I mean is they need to push the boundry more.

The turrets mechanic is pretty standard, and the Puzzle one is nothing amazing, but it's a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Good! But what I mean is they need to push the boundry more.

The turrets mechanic is pretty standard, and the Puzzle one is nothing amazing, but it's a step in the right direction.
    Also on black talon.

Depending on if you choose to execute the captain for disobey orders you get different bosses and a different ending to the instance.

That's pretty cool.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Also on black talon.

Depending on if you choose to execute the captain for disobey orders you get different bosses and a different ending to the instance.

That's pretty cool.
    Not exactly a dramatic mechanic change, but like I said, a good direction. The experience needs to build it's own more than "an MMO in the Star Wars universe".

Alot of criticism it got was it's just WoW, falling mostly on it's Storytelling side, that personally.. does not make a good MMO when you are making most of the MMO experience about cutscenes.