Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    One that tries to claim a direct correlation between smoking pot and zombieing up some dude while a cop shoots him several times? Yes.
    "There are two strains of marijuana called sativa and indica. The sativa increases dopamine and gives you energy while decreasing pain threshold. Indica is a "sleepy high," she explained."

Also..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analgesic

"Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and some other cannabinoids, either from the Cannabis sativa plant or synthetic, have analgesic properties, although the use of cannabis derivatives is currently illegal in many countries."

Personally I'd like to think that maybe he had a mental condition and the weed only made the situation worse.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-06-28 at 07:13 PM.

Until we get actual evidence it's clear the government isn't going to go "welp, I guess it's zombies" so they're looking into it further in case it actually is something that can spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Probably was a mental condition the guy had, however because they had to fatally shoot him we wont ever know. If it was zombie the guy whos face he ate would be after us all by now surely?

A mental condition that popped up out of nowhere and made him try to eat someone?

whelp time to lock and load and just wait it out in a fort .-.

10+ Year Old Account
    The joke is you guys when your home is overran by zombies I'e stacked on water, ammo, and Twinkies because they forever. The zombie outbreak will not be televised!

Deleted
    There is a virus in Africa that infects children and gives them a zombie-like behavoir, maybe this people got infected by it? Here it is: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-Uganda.html

dude smoked weed and got a hardcore case of the munchies. case closed.

Thats surprising, I assumed red bulls were the culprit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    An addiction expert discussing marijuana? Excuse me while I enjoy a hearty laugh. She's stretching so far for an explanation to blame drugs that it literally is bordering on ridiculous. I'd be hard-pressed to believe crack was the cause of a face-eating rampage, let alone weed.
    This!

It makes no sense what so ever to blame weed other than it was in his system. Hoping there was some new drug and not finding it has put them in a situation where they are left clutching at straws to blame an illegal substance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or get this, maybe just maybe..he was a nutcase?

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    "There are two strains of marijuana called sativa and indica. The sativa increases dopamine and gives you energy while decreasing pain threshold. Indica is a "sleepy high," she explained."

Also..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analgesic

"Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and some other cannabinoids, either from the Cannabis sativa plant or synthetic, have analgesic properties, although the use of cannabis derivatives is currently illegal in many countries."

Personally I'd like to think that maybe he had a mental condition and the weed only made the situation worse.
    and for any-1 who actually has smoked weed...it's not that extreme guy lol. most of the time its cross between sativa/indica btw (rarely is it purely 1 sided).

on another note....tylenol, ibuprofen, aleve, need i list more of these "dangerous" analgesics? lol (Hydrocodone maybe but even that isnt all that intense brah)

Quote Originally Posted by normllikeme View Post
    and for any-1 who actually has smoked weed...it's not that extreme guy lol. most of the time its cross between sativa/indica btw (rarely is it purely 1 sided).

on another note....tylenol, ibuprofen, aleve, need i list more of these "dangerous" analgesics? lol (Hydrocodone maybe but even that isnt all that intense brah)
    Yeah. I take tylenol, ibu, and naproxen for pain quite frequently and eat peoples faces. lulz brah, maybe I need moar weed, lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    And you happen to know more than a Professor? Right, okay Doctor.
    You should check out the 1936 film, Reefer Madness. You'd love it.