Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Didn't look like Tequatl at all. Also, Zhaitain looked kinda black in the trailer thingy, and he would be MUCH bigger.

Remember that they said Tequatl is one of their SMALLER dragons, so I guess it's a step up from there?
    I didn't recall that >.<
    But yeah... My guess is, it's Zhaitan or one of his Champions.......... It's still unknown how many Champions the Elder Dragons have or how many one Elder Dragon has. And my guess is that Zhaitan will be first Elder Dragon we will encounter, either by fight or story...

The dragon/squid thingy had atleast 3 dragonish looking heads sticking out of its body so could probably be Zhaitan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcrest View Post
    I didn't recall that >.<
    But yeah... My guess is, it's Zhaitan or one of his Champions.......... It's still unknown how many Champions the Elder Dragons have or how many one Elder Dragon has. And my guess is that Zhaitan will be first Elder Dragon we will encounter, either by fight or story...
    IIRC Kralky only has one, and it gets the title "the shatterer", so when one shatterer dies, another one takes its place and becomes the shatterer. So that's why you can kill him twice on 1 character, GENIUS!

Deleted
    He misses the headstart TOO.
    Yeah......and that makes it even worse!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    IIRC Kralky only has one, and it gets the title "the shatterer", so when one shatterer dies, another one takes its place and becomes the shatterer. So that's why you can kill him twice on 1 character, GENIUS!
    We only know Kral has 1... He had two during DoE ... Glint and the Shatterer. And it's unknown about Glint's hatchlings...

A bit OT; Seeing as Blizz is super competitive with releases, we should expect an August release for MoP as well!
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-06-28 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    I don't give a shit about shit crap wow

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I don't give a shit about shit crap wow
    I don't remember anyone asking you... You should atleast respect those who do!

Deleted
    Why even bring up blizzard and wow in here as it only creates a game vs game and company vs company shitstorm. Lets all just enjoy the happy news

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Why even bring up blizzard and wow in here as it only creates a game vs game and company vs company shitstorm. Lets all just enjoy the happy news
    I didn't expect a game vs game reply seeing I never said something against GW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I don't remember anyone asking you... You should atleast respect those who do!
    Keep in mind one thing though this gw2 and most people in this sub forum, myself included couldnt care less about wow.

Anyway can't wait for 28/8/12!

Deleted
    Ij just came home from doing some chores all around and I have to admit, I almost cried out of pure excitement!
    not sure if that's a good thing or not.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    The dragon/squid thingy had atleast 3 dragonish looking heads sticking out of its body so could probably be Zhaitan.
    Thing is, it's not THAT big compared to the cannons. And the elder dragons are supposed to be huge.

I didn't recall that >.<
    It's been confirmed that Zhaitan will be the first and only Elder Dragon we encounter and defeat in the base game. Think he is the last boss of the last dungeon or something?

Deleted
    I didn't recall that >.<
    He is, he's the main focus on the game right now.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 03:04 PM ----------

It's been confirmed that Zhaitan will be the first and only Elder Dragon we encounter and defeat in the base game. Think he is the last boss of the last dungeon or something?
    I think we fight him during the personal story.

Quote Originally Posted by xizzu View Post
    Keep in mind one thing though this gw2 and most people in this sub forum, myself included couldnt care less about wow.

Anyway can't wait for 28/8/12!
    Nevermind, I pass!

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    I think we fight him during the personal story.
    Remember that every dungeon's Story Mode is build into the Personal Story, so yeah, last dungeon.

Deleted
    I think it's going to be more of one or more EDE's spread about with a light hand. A bit of an invasion here, some other stuff going on over there, and then have it slowly build up to some really awesome epicness for a server wide grand ol' time!

Too....have to start thinking of what server to have as homebase...hmmmmm..

Deleted
    I'm sad we'll only be able fight zhaitan with 5 people though

y'know, dungeon

Best news EVER!!!

I would say that blizz will launch mop before gw2
    As it needs to sink its hooks in /i go for mid july mop