Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MMO-Champion Upgrade Bugs

Hey guys,

We just finished performing an upgrade on MMOC this morning. Please let us know if you find anything amiss. Please make sure to include what browser with version number and a screenshot to help us better understand the issue.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Telshin; 2012-06-28 at 02:33 PM.
    the PHP Enchanter at Curse, Inc.

Deleted
    A question if I may, is there any way to restore the thread size in the forums to the previous size? They're a bit too big now for me and it's hard to read the titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    A question if I may, is there any way to restore the thread size in the forums to the previous size? They're a bit too big now for me and it's hard to read the titles.
    We have someone taking a look at this right now.
    the PHP Enchanter at Curse, Inc.

Threads with name starting with Post Icon (poll mark, smile, exclamation mark, etc.), have "Started by..." line moved all way to left without space, while other threads (without Post Icons) have "Started by..." directly under thread's name. At least that's how it looks for me.

And agree with poster above. Would be nice to have "Started by.." being a toggable option or to have smaller (or grayed out) font size for that line. A bit hard to read threads' names atm, but probably because not used to new format yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telshin View Post
    We have someone taking a look at this right now.
    Thank you very much

My only complaint appears to be the same as Arnorei; the forum threads appear larger or have bigger spaces between characters. Less compact, harder to focus on.

Firefox 13.0.1

Deleted
    Same problem as Arnorei, here's a screenshot using chrome version 19.0.1084.56 m
    http://i.imgur.com/qb8j4.jpg

Yeah, too much space between.

Can't deal with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apperance is also completely messed up here, but I also noticed that several posts seems to have vanished.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the new forum layout of showing the thread creator was intentional, has consideration been given to simply have a "thread creator" column just to the right of the thread title?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Apperance is also completely messed up here, but I also noticed that several posts seems to have vanished.
    Do you know any specific posts that have vanished?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Do you know any specific posts that have vanished?
    Well, I noticed it in the thread about the ripped T-shirt in the Off-Topic section. At the time it was no mod or admin notes in the thread, but there is one now and in a post bringing up religion. Suggesting anything missing was intentionally removed.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gamers-tshirts! - From page 4

Is there any way that when i click on a thread it doesn't direct me to a random post in a random page? I want to read the damn thread from start!
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the spacing is off from all the black class blocks:

Nevermind Has already been fixed

Is missing text spacing.

It doesnt automatically dissapear when you would scroll up/down. And you would have to scroll back to the person then click on it again. Or wait an x amount of time for it to dissapear automatically. Would be kinda nice to have it close when you scroll up/down (this is not really a bug though)
    Last edited by schippie; 2012-06-28 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    It seems that if you go to someone's profile, or even your own and click "find latest posts", it doesn't display anything from this morning onwards. I've made several posts for example and last one I can see in that search is from today at 3.03 am. Same problem with started threads.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 08:07 PM ----------

Fixed, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated -- Should be like it was previously.

10+ Year Old Account
    You moved the little blue button to go to the Last Post on me! lol Sneaky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brentcopeland View Post
    Updated -- Should be like it was previously.
    Yup, saw and thanked you

Now the problem of latest posts button from profiles not working properly seems to be another problem, as I've said, it only displays posts made before 12 am as I see after looking at other profiles, afterwards no posts are shown even if person made others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Is there any way you can put the "get to last read" (the little blue arrow) button back to the end of the name of the thread instead of before the name of the thread?

(it makes for a very very annoying board page with texts not being aligned etc)
    we've updated this and put the arrow back to where it belonged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brentcopeland View Post
    we've updated this and put the arrow back to where it belonged.
    Nooooooooooooo!

Seriously, it made things a lot easier for me. Occasionally the arrow would be impossible to click if the thread title + page numbers was long enough. And for mods there's an extra icon there for deleted posts, so it made it all that much harder.