With it passed, my family will soon be cut from the state medical insurance. I have many many health issues, and my husband is currently only working 30 hours a week. They are cutting us off because it passed and we will no longer qualify for it, as we will make to much money. He gets paid 7.50 an hour so figure the math out yourself. With this law we will be forced to purchase health insurance for myself, my husband and daughter. We barely get by as it is with the money we do make, and being forced to purchase health insurance is an expense we do NOT need right now. Thank-you US of A government for truly caring for your people while passing a law that you made sure you was opted out of.

I am truly happy I am going to college currently to try to make a better life for my family and now just so we can afford to purchase health insurance so we don't go to jail. Thank-you, once again you soulless uncaring politicians. ALL OF THEM. All of them are corrupt and only care about themselves. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    With it passed, my family will soon be cut from the state medical insurance. I have many many health issues, and my husband is currently only working 30 hours a week. They are cutting us off because it passed and we will no longer qualify for it, as we will make to much money. He gets paid 7.50 an hour so figure the math out yourself. With this law we will be forced to purchase health insurance for myself, my husband and daughter. We barely get by as it is with the money we do make, and being forced to purchase health insurance is an expense we do NOT need right now. Thank-you US of A government for truly caring for your people while passing a law that you made sure you was opted out of.

I am truly happy I am going to college currently to try to make a better life for my family and now just so we can afford to purchase health insurance so we don't go to jail. Thank-you, once again you soulless uncaring politicians. ALL OF THEM. All of them are corrupt and only care about themselves. What a surprise.
    Ummm..... the medicaid income requirements changed, sure... increasing to I believe 133% of the poverty level. Overall its making medicaid better and increasing its scope. So unless you're currently cheating the system and the reform is somehow going to track down unreported income, no, unless I'm looking in the wrong place you're not going to be cut off.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

I actually got a letter today. It will continue to cover me and my family until 2013. However from there it is unknown if we will still be covered. But I am still very worried and very concerned.

OBAMACARE: turning the doctors office into the DMV.

Nothing adds thrill to doctors appointments than waiting 8 months on a waitlist or going to healthcare lotteries just like canada!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOO GO OBAMA #1 PRESIDENT