Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can you use the battle pets in the same way as normal companion pets as well, or can they only be out when you're battling them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    frost strike FULL FROST DAMAGE let the QQ start its scourge striek sotry all over again ......I hope SS goes full shadow :P
    Frost Strike has always been full frost damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mini Mana Bomb pet.

Oh you, Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

•Working Better as a Team now rewards access to the Heirloom Legs.

Monk is on the Shaman/War/Hunter token.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch on the Soothing Mists nerf, numbers seem off though, 50% nerf? Also, Zen Sphere nerf was expected, but no scaling now? Chi Wave having no scaling makes the tier bonus and the spell itself worthless.
    Last edited by Koohii; 2012-06-29 at 01:45 AM.

Deleted
    Set bonuses:

Paladin
    Retribution (2): Increases the damage done by your Templar's Verdict by 15%.
    Retribution (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Avenging Wrath ability by 85 sec.

Holy (2): Reduces the mana cost of your Holy Radiance by 10%.
    Holy (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Holy Shock spell by 1 sec.

Protection (2): Reduces the cooldown of Ardent Defender by 30 sec.
    Protection (4): Increases the healing done by your Word of Glory spell by 20%.

Death Knight
    Blood (2): Reduces the cooldown of your Vampiric Blood ability by 20%.
    Blood (4): Increases the healing received from your Death Strike by 10%.

Damage (2): Your Obliterate deals 20% increased damage and your Scourge Strike deals 10% increased damage.
    Damage (4): Your Pillar of Frost ability grants 5% additional Strength, and your Unholy Frenzy ability grants 10% additional haste.

Druid
    Feral (2): Your Shred and Mangle (Cat) abilities deal 5% additional damage.
    Feral (4): Increases the duration of your Rip by 4 sec.

Restoration (2): Reduces the mana cost of your Rejuvenation spell by 10%.
    Restoration (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Swiftmend spell by 3 sec.

Balance (2): Your Starfall deals 20% additional damage.
    Balance (4): Increases the duration of your Moonfire and Sunfire spells by 3 sec.

Guardian (2): Reduces the cooldown of your Might of Ursoc ability by 30 sec.
    Guardian (4): Increases the healing received from your Frenzied Regeneration by 20%.

Hunter
    (2): Your Kill Command deals ??% additional damage, your Chimera Shot deals 15% additional damage, and your Explosive Shot deals 5% additional damage.
    (4): Increases the duration of your Beastial Wrath ability by 6 sec, increases the chance for Black Arrow to trigger Lock and Load by 20%, and increases the ranged attack speed granted by Steady Focus by an additional 10%.

Mage
    No set bonuses yet...

Monk
    Windwalker (2): Reduces the cooldown of your Fists of Fury ability by 5 sec.
    Windwalker (4): Increases the duration of your Energizing Brew ability by 5 sec.

Mistweaver (2): Reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist spell by 10%.
    Mistweaver (4): Your Chi Wave spell will now heal 1 additional target.

Brewmaster (2): Increases the chance to dodge granted by your Elusive Brew ability by an additional 5%.
    Brewmaster (4): Increases the damage absorbed by your Guard ability by 20%.

Priest
    Healing (2): Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal spell by 10%.
    Healing (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Penance spell by 4 sec and reduces the cooldown of your Circle of Healing spell by 4 sec.

Shadow (2): Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 10%.
    Shadow (4): Increases the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch spells by 3 sec.

Rogue
    (2): Increases the damage done by your Venomous Wounds ability by 20%, increases the damage done by your Sinister Strike ability by 15%, and increases the damage done by your Backstab ability by 10%.
    (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Shadow Blades ability by 90 sec.

Shaman
    Restoration (2): Reduces the mana cost of your Greater Healing Wave spell by 10%.
    Restoration (4): Your Tidal Waves ability now grants 1 additional charge each time it is triggered.

Enhancement (2): Increases the damage done by your Lava Lash ability by 15%.
    Enhancement (4): Increases the critical strike chance bonus from your Stormstrike ability by an additional 15%.

Elemental (2): Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt spell by 5%.
    Elemental (4): Your Rolling Thunder ability now grants 2 Lightning Shield charges each time it triggers.

Warlock
    (2): Increases the damage done by your Corruption spell by 10%, increases the damage done by your Incinerate spell by 5%, and increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell and Demonic Slash abilities by 6%.
    (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Dark Soul ability by 40 sec.

Warrior
    Damage (2): Increases the damage done by your Mortal Strike ability by 25% and increases the damage done by your Bloodthirst ability by 25%.
    Damage (4): Reduces the cooldown of your Recklessness ability by 150 sec.

Protection (2): Reduces the cooldown of your Last Stand ability by 30 sec.
    Protection (4): Reduces the cost of your Shield Block ability by 10 Rage.

what is this??? enhancement shaman's searing flames mechanic is actually been fixed?? blizz listens to us?? whoa trippy

Quote Originally Posted by spiralled View Post
    Can you use the battle pets in the same way as normal companion pets as well, or can they only be out when you're battling them?
    On the beta you can summon them outside of battles and they act as normal companions. It seems they also keep their "special effects", like the Argent Gruntling/Squire displaying a banner for the city of your choice.

Archangel is now a Discipline Spec ability. Dark Archangel portion of the spell removed.
    but y blizz I like being a shadow angel

SAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    but y blizz I like being a shadow angel

SAD
    Don't worry, Blizz loves you
    http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=58228/g...smallfiend-nyi

Invincible not include account wide?

And there are the heirloom legs at last!...and by the time I can get them, my Monk, my last character to need top level, will be there. =/

Well, I guess I could use them to get my others from 85-90, but... =/

Heirlooms legs, finally ^^ They have been in the game files for some time. Was wondering when they would be released.

"Sandstone Drake is now Account Wide"

Ok...that just made my friggin night. Thank you, Blizz!

I love new food icons. Yummy apple pie.

Oh no, what did they do to the Ritual of Souls

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty happy with the Ritual of Refreshment changes!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellcat1991 View Post
    love how blizz buff bladestorm thinking pvp warriors will take it when shockwave and dragons roar are so much better
    Not everything in the game is PvP. Bladestorm will still wreck shop on adds.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Did anyone else noticed that the Guild Achievement: For Great Justice icon is actually a recolored Tyrael?

Achievement_Guild_ForGreatJusticeRank2_1.jpg

Searing Flames change... I.. I... am I dreaming, can it be?