Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Inquisition buff

Inquisition Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to increase your Holy Damage by 30%. and critical strike chance by 10%.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I feel all tingly inside now.

they really want us to like crit....
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's basically just making up for losing 15% crit to CS and 12% to TV and Judgement, but welcome nonetheless. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's basically just making up for losing 15% crit to CS and 12% to TV and Judgement, but welcome nonetheless. :P
    I'd happily swap that out for 10% crit that affects all of our abilities
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Now if they'd just do something about that God-awful glyph that affects Inquisition.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Deleted
    I love it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hello, you put on some deodorant and shaved that scraggly beard?

Inquisition you and I can now be friends.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

lol thats hawt 10% crit for nothing yes please gimmeh!

Oh, my guildie is going to love this.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    they really want us to like crit....
    Actually, with this, you need hardly any crit at all; depending on uptime on Crusader's Zeal, you'll be sitting at a steady - what? - 24% crit (10% Inq, 9% Zeal, 5% base) with no buffs or gear? And without Zeal up, that's still 15%, I think, which is more than I know I have currently on live. Certainly frees up itemization and reforging to focus on MoP's big boomers of mastery and haste, order of importance dependent upon how SoB scales in MoP as compared to Cata. Pretty damned spiffy, you ask me.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Actually, with this, you need hardly any crit at all; depending on uptime on Crusader's Zeal, you'll be sitting at a steady - what? - 24% crit (10% Inq, 9% Zeal, 5% base) with no buffs or gear? And without Zeal up, that's still 15%, I think, which is more than I know I have currently on live. Certainly frees up itemization and reforging to focus on MoP's big boomers of mastery and haste, order of importance dependent upon how SoB scales in MoP as compared to Cata
    We don't "need" crit anymore at all.24% base crit is too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    We don't "need" crit anymore at all.24% base crit is too much.
    Well why refusing something extra that doesn't do you any harm but buff instead?

Love the buff thanks Blizzard.

Deleted
    Cant wait for mop faster hp regen. Only thing abit miffed about is the new zealotry dont line up with wings thats back to 3min cd

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh. A wonderful change!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Actually, with this, you need hardly any crit at all; depending on uptime on Crusader's Zeal, you'll be sitting at a steady - what? - 24% crit (10% Inq, 9% Zeal, 5% base) with no buffs or gear? And without Zeal up, that's still 15%, I think, which is more than I know I have currently on live. Certainly frees up itemization and reforging to focus on MoP's big boomers of mastery and haste, order of importance dependent upon how SoB scales in MoP as compared to Cata. Pretty damned spiffy, you ask me.
    Crusader Zeal will give 9% crit every 100 autoswings with its current procc rate. also GC stated that it will change in one of the upcoming patches. that 10% crit from inq will most likely vanish after the first content patch. since we then will have enough without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Takla View Post
    Crusader Zeal will give 9% crit every 100 autoswings with its current procc rate. also GC stated that it will change in one of the upcoming patches. that 10% crit from inq will most likely vanish after the first content patch. since we then will have enough without it.
    I'd be surprised if they removed the 10% crit from Inquisition, considering the crit buffs that DKs and Warriors also somewhat recently got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crits value doesnt really change till you hit the first crit caps, which, for paladins now, is up at 103% crit, if i was understand crit lvl degrading in that beta analysis thread correctly. Course, you gotta decide when you are sacrificing too much haste/mastery/hit/expertise for crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Imo,they should give us mastery instead of crit.... but everything its better then the previous Inq

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello new Inquisition, where have you been all my life?

Dragonslayer Stadtfeld, <Behind the Curve> [Warcarft]
    Season 1: SR80 (Top 99) [Overwatch]