Sha-touched weapon

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86226
    the 1st weapon, possibly convertible to legendary
    all 3 versions(heroic, normal and LFR) have the flavor text

It's a good assumption.

In the model files I've seen 2 different pairs of sha fist weapons; one pair is labeled as "pandaraid" and look like the kind of thing you'd get from a raid but then there is another pair; similar in design but much larger and more fantastic-looking.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-06-29 at 12:45 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I call my theory confirmed now?

We'll find and loot legendaries with that tag, then do Wrathion's quest, and using the Breath of the Black Prince we'll turn that into a legendary version of itself.

The reason it has an LFR version is because the sha-touched epics are real weapons, but the legendary version will require a normal or heroic run(s) to get.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Can I call my theory confirmed now?

We'll find and loot legendaries with that tag, then do Wrathion's quest, and using the Breath of the Black Prince we'll turn that into a legendary version of itself.

The reason it has an LFR version is because the sha-touched epics are real weapons, but the legendary version will require a normal or heroic run(s) to get.
    I really like this idea , that way pretty much anyone and everyone can get the Epic version (sorta like the Quel'delar weapons, except tanks got fucked over) but then only those raiding can upgrade to the legendary version.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I don't know if it'll be the legendary if it's available in LFR. Idk, they might be changing it up from the usual formula of crafting weapon through a quest and instead making it a raid drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Do note that it is a half tier above the rest of the weapons, so it probably drops of an end boss.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86226
    the 1st weapon, possibly convertible to legendary
    all 3 versions(heroic, normal and LFR) have the flavor text
    more importantly! Do I see a Fist weapon that is "one-hand" instead of MH and OH

Hmm, will mop legendaries just be stat upgrades or will we see bonuses? That has to be rough to balance if every class/spec can get a legendary.

I don't see why they would give rogues another Legendary when they just got one.

Unless of course every class / spec will get one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    more importantly! Do I see a Fist weapon that is "one-hand" instead of MH and OH
    I heard there are no MH or OH anymore in MoP, all is one-hand.

I thought the quest was going to be "To be continued in 5.1". Why would there be weapons to upgrade in this tier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

That weapon has a raid finder copy so its just a raid boss drop.

Quote Originally Posted by chaztheweird View Post
    I thought the quest was going to be "To be continued in 5.1". Why would there be weapons to upgrade in this tier?
    Maybe you get an option to upgrade them even further?

I'm still thinking this legendary for all classes is essentially the new battered hilt, only for raids and not dungeons. You find a weapon imbued with the Sha's energies and that leads you on an epic multi patch questline to find more raid super rare drops and quest objectives to purify the weapon or utilize the sha's power or something.