Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I usually just say "I'm going to play this, I got this to eat and drink, and I'm going to keep doing it, deal with it".

THAT'S how I plan stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    isnt pre purchase date the 25th? if so why havent you bought the game yet give them your money now!!!
    Basicly what this guy says ^^

with those food choices, you might be spending more time in the bathroom than playing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop View Post
    with those food choices, you might be spending more time in the bathroom than playing lol
    What this dude said. You might wana rethink some of the choices of food

Deleted
    All I need are diapers, my pc, tv screen and a phone to call the local pizza place for drinks & pizzas

Deleted
    So who will change your diaper?.. I'd guess you don't want to change it your self >.< ?

Deleted
    This is sad. No offense.

I'm planning on having my girlfriend on skype, so no typing or window tabbing. I'm going to be buying crap tons of pot pies, chopping up some fruit and putting it in tupperware, and since the bathroom is the room next to mine, i'll have no problem there. The only reason I'm not going to extremes to never leave my computer, is the fact that if i don't use my legs every 12 or so hours, they start forgetting how to walk or stand. Those are kind of nice
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could have food delivered in this little Swedish town I live in

There is 1 pizza place offering delivery but you gotta order 3 pizzas with a hefty fee and on top of that, they're always delivered after an hour, cold D:

Deleted
    ^You could maybe find a better place on Just-eat? That is a bit further away, and call the pizza-place you find to talk about information? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailozh View Post
    This is sad. No offense.
    part of me is thinking the same way, lol and to think i planned this far ahead :X

but yeah .. lol! back in my 20s EQ/WoW days i never planned ahead, i guess time is more precious to me now that i'm 33

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Gw2 is a good game, but it's not one worth obsessing over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post

Blashphemy! Guild wars is the most innovative and ground breaking game ever and will kill wow! (Joke before I get quoted :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    HEATHEN!!! Take that back

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Blashphemy! Guild wars is the most innovative and ground breaking game ever and will kill wow! (Joke before I get quoted :P)
    Before the week is done, I'm sure many will say that with a straight face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2 comes out the Tuesday of the week I have off in my mid semester break at Uni, not sure if I'll play or not as typically the week after the mid-semester break will be full of exams and practical assessments. So I'll probably just study hard all semester to negate the amount of study I should do during the break and take a week off the gym so I can get a few hours of Guild Wars 2 in each day. Personally I would prefer the game coming out at the end of the year, but these are the cards that have been dealt.

I think it's more your food choices than anything, haha. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Nah, planning ahead is usually healthier than going with the flow. This is coming from someone who never plans out anything ahead of time.
    The only thing unhealthy about this planning is the choice of foods!

I recommend making some decent food the day before early access begins so you can have it for leftovers that weekend. Eating Chinese food and fried chicken isn't going to do you any favors in combination with drinking soda and sitting down playing videos games for 3 straight days.

This launch is going to be great. I am now officially excited. It was hard for me to gauge my anticipation before when I was clueless about release, now I can hardly contain it!

I'm still disappointed with the actual lack of planning I'm seeing here. Saying what take away food you'll be ordering is not planning! Hell, I've got a more thorough plan for this week so far! "Minute detail planning" would be closer to something like;

Sunday: 11:00 thoroughly test all PC components work properly. Check mouse and keyboard and look to see if I can afford better ones for a reasonable price
    12:00 eat the takeaway food planned
    14:00 read forums and decide on profession. Read latest changes to skills for said profession. Look up skill/trait calcs and play around and plan how I'll build character. Post build on MMO champ for feedback
    17:00 Eat more takeaway

Monday: 10:00 Plan what refreshment/snacks I'll want for first days play and buy from store.
    12:00 Eat takeaway food
    13:00 re-arrange desk/room to ensure perfect playing area
    15:00 contact people I will be playing with to arrange/confirm meeting in game.
    16:00 more reading to plan for first day of playing. Consider what I want to achieve in first day.
    18:00 Take away!

Tuesday 06:00 Wake up to shower good and early
    Whenever GW2 is available for me: play aaaaaaaaaalll day!

THAT is more like minute planning. Have you actually done something like that? Because yours makes you sound more excited for take away food than the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning makes things boring. The most exciting things in life are unexpected.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.