Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    equivalent of error 37 will be happy to crush all yer plans xD , more on the topic , that looks like "to do" list of some kid staying without parents for weekend... eat this eat that, was expecting more from "planed to minutes" thread

Deleted
    Do sporting before that weekend. You'll be more focused. Same with eating healthy, good sleep, and hygiene. High protein foods also help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Making "minute detailed plans" consists of deciding what take-away food you want? I hope there's more to these plans that you've just not put in there yet.
    Indeed, life is about more than planning what fast food you're going to eat for the next 4 days...

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Sunday: 11:00 thoroughly test all PC components work properly. Check mouse and keyboard and look to see if I can afford better ones for a reasonable price
    That is something I do regularly. I replace my hardware when it is required; not on sunday before a game launch.

13:00 re-arrange desk/room to ensure perfect playing area
    Clean my desk. Yeah, that is a good one.

Tuesday 06:00 Wake up to shower good and early
    A fresh shower in the morning, lovely.

THAT is more like minute planning. Have you actually done something like that? Because yours makes you sound more excited for take away food than the game!
    Do all RL errands like shopping, laundry, cleaning house, gardening, bring the baby the parents, ...

Deleted
    well, I have the headstart and then the whole week off work (already booked it pre-release date announcement as I have to use up my leave by the end of that month so happy coincidence).

Plan to level my human guardian up quickly so I have a character to do any zone I want to. then probbaly level up an asura elementalist followed by a sylvari (not sure of prof yet).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcrest View Post
    So who will change your diaper?.. I'd guess you don't want to change it your self >.< ?

Plan the work, work the plan!

No rush here, its not that kind of game. Friday after release i get the start of a two week vacation, coincidentally since i planned those two weeks the day before the release date was anounced. Just as two weeks off from work to relax, but also wanted to get some school work done so i need to have some discipline.

Before release i got the friday off, so i can use that to get groceries and such done. No idea what time itll release here in Europe, probably not untill 9 in the morning on saterday due to the time difference. So i can get a good night sleep aswell. And then just play.

I just took a mayonnaise jar and wrote "Guild Wars 2's Vagina" on it, going to use it up until the game is released.

I just realized I am going on vacation for the weekend of the 24th, 25th, 26th.

Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    confession.. I hate admitting to this.. but.. I already got Early Access Weekend to Launch planned out I'm not even talking "oh, I'm gonna play the game and enjoy it" .. NOPE! I'm talking actual minute detailed plannings :X

Saturday = 8.25.12 = ordering Mexican delivery gonna stop by in the morning and grab me some Coke Zero's or something, never been a big energy drink person
    Sunday = 8.26.12 = ordering Chinese food and Papa John's Garden Fresh to last lunch til night
    Monday = 8.27.12 = god help me i got vacation for the week put in :X YEP, put in! ARGH..
    Tuesday = 8.28.12 = the real madness begins Launch Day! Stopping by KFC or Popeyes in the morning/noon, buying a bucket or a 12pc or something to last the night

GAH! GAH!!!! am I insane?! am i crazy for planning this out already this far ahead?! i know the vacation part isn't insane stop lying y'all know you put in time off as well

so that part i know is happening, hell my guildies are all putting in vacation reqs, LOL so i know errrryone doin that
    you should do more stuff on saturday and tuesday....because the servers will be crashing and you are going to be bored maybe get a book or something to read so you dont get mad at arenanet