DPS 4set bonuses

now, i don't care too much seeing as these are the first tier set bonuses, which are generally almost meant to be lack luster.

but for the DPS 4set bonuses, as an elemental shaman, i am curious has to how these match up with all the other classes.

most if not all of the DPS classes besides the shaman, either get an increase to a DoT, or a reduction on a important cooldown.

but for ele shaman we have 2 procs for fulmination instead of 1, now obviously this is good because we get to use earth shock essentially twice as often, almost. the thing i dont really like about this is that we are still going to have wasted procs when our FS duration is under 5 seconds, as we wont be using ES because a wasted flame shock tick could mean a wasted lava burst.

i do not know if this makes the 4pc ele shaman set worse than all the other classes, based on the point we have the ability to further waste procs due to flame shock, but at the same time, it means nearly twice as many max stack earth shocks, which could outweigh the problem.

so i guess im asking if what im assuming is correct, that despite the fact our 4pc can mean more wasted procs, the benefit of spamming earth shock more often, still keeps our 4pc on par with all the other DPS classes.

Regalia of the Firebird is the 4pc mentioned above. (elem shaman)

http://mop.wowhead.com/itemset=1141

Does the glyph that keeps lightning charges at a minimum of 3 in MOP?
    I ask because the the question is 2-3 vs 5 right?

They just take shock spells off the cd, I don't really see the point of them having a cd.

So many procs will go to waste. Can't see it staying as is.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They just take shock spells off the cd, I don't really see the point of them having a cd.
    I may be wrong on this but I think they said that they like shocks having CD's because it adds an element of skill to the rotation because you need to be able to time your shocks so they don't overlap and you are stuck with 9 stacks for a few seconds. It also adds an element of situational decision making as well

Quote Originally Posted by Hijiri View Post
    Regalia of the Firebird is the 4pc mentioned above. (elem shaman)

http://mop.wowhead.com/itemset=1141

Does the glyph that keeps lightning charges at a minimum of 3 in MOP?
    I ask because the the question is 2-3 vs 5 right?
    i think they made it so lightning shield never falls off