You can't just tell people "this game isn't for you"

C'mon guys, I've seen this plenty of times when someone has criticism for GW2 and frankly it's kind of hypocritical of the MMO Champion community.\

After all, it seems like whenever a change is brought to a game it's always in the name of "pleasing the majority because it's just good business!"

And it seems like most of the MMO Champion posters agree. So why now are we telling people to accept the game isn't for them? Shouldn't ArenaNet be trying to appease as many people as possible? I think they should try to have things everyone can enjoy!
    GW2 really needs to expand on a bigger market after all so I don't see why they couldn't tune dungeons so they can be done solo if you wanted to.

In case you can't tell, I'm pretending to take on the mindset of the players that support the "casualization" of MMO's

10+ Year Old Account
    We JUST had a thread like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    uh yes you can, especially when you're asking for gameplay mechanics that have nothing to do with the design philosophy of said game.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    C'mon guys, I've seen this plenty of times when someone has criticism for GW2 and frankly it's kind of hypocritical of the MMO Champion community.\

After all, it seems like whenever a change is brought to a game it's always in the name of "pleasing the majority because it's just good business!"

And it seems like most of the MMO Champion posters agree. So why now are we telling people to accept the game isn't for them? Shouldn't ArenaNet be trying to appease as many people as possible? I think they should try to have things everyone can enjoy!
    GW2 really needs to expand on a bigger market after all so I don't see why they couldn't tune dungeons so they can be done solo if you wanted to.

In case you can't tell, I'm pretending to take on the mindset of the players that support the "casualization" of MMO's
    To be honest, no. ArenaNet should make the game they want to make, not make the game the most amount of people will like.

And I'm not saying this as a supporter of GW2. I probably won't even play it at all.

We've already had a pretty lengthy thread on this topic so I'm going to close this down.