Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ahahah some of the people who flamed endlessly in the 10 vs 25 thread caught this thread in a second.

@OP different people will give you different advices,try 2-3 lockouts as 25 man and see how it turns out

15+ Year Old Account
    After not playing since January and reading this it makes me cringe thinking about running a 25m raiding guild again. In fact raiding in general makes me cringe thinking about the effort required to get people to *just* raid. If I were to start this all over again I would start slowly with 10mans and see if in fact you can maintain a consistent 10man raid.

Then, only then if you're successful and have players interest would I even consider moving up to 25man. The amount of effort more than triples when trying to coordinate 25m versus 10. When things go bad or people experience the real life bug, filling spots becomes harder.

In hindsight I wish we had converted to a 10man raid guild with multiple 10mans versus trying to hang onto 25mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    U obviously missed the statitics showing that in Wrath 90% of all the boss kills in ICC were on 25man and in Cata only 10% have been downed 25man... clear proof that 25mans have all but died on their ass in cataclysm.
    And you obviously missed the statistics showing that in Wrath 25-man raiding gave higher ilvl items forcing people to play in 25-man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorend View Post
    And you obviously missed the statistics showing that in Wrath 25-man raiding gave higher ilvl items forcing people to play in 25-man.
    And you both obviously missed the first post in the thread, and thus what the subject matter of the thread is supposed to be. If you cannot contribute to the topic that the OP wishes to discuss, then do not post in this thread. This is a warning to everyone who has been derailing this with the same tired 10v25 man difficulty debates.