Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

World Premiere of Mists of Pandaria Opening Cinematic at gamescom 2012

World Premiere of Mists of Pandaria Opening Cinematic at gamescom 2012
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The largest games convention on Earth is happening in Cologne, Germany from August 15 to 19 this year. Blizzard Entertainment is excited to announce our presence at gamescom 2012, where visitors will have the chance to witness the world premiere of the World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ opening cinematic. The latest creation from Blizzard’s cinematics team will be shown on giant screens at our booth on Thursday, August 16, the first fully public day of the event.

We’re also pleased to announce that this year we’ll be showcasing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, Diablo® III, and StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm™! Don’t miss your chance to experience the games first-hand and to meet members of the development teams. In addition, be sure to get creative and join in our famous dance and costume competitions.

Visit the Blizzard Entertainment booth in Halle 6.1 (B21) at the Koelnmesse in Cologne and prepare to be epically entertained. For more information on gamescom, check out the official site.

so if they are going to show it at 19/8 i suppoce we wont be seeing the game any sooner that a month after that?

hmmm.. with guild wars 2 coming out on the 28th.. you'd assume mop to come out close to it.. this doesn't leave much room.

Deleted
    Hope we get a release date then too

release date seems closer... delicious!

Deleted
    Great, the day I'm going most likely. Can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    The release date is coming very, very soon. I'm excited! I think it sucks though that this is happening in Germany. Way to have huge things happen oversea's where a lot of us can't be.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting! Definitely hope to get Heart of the Swarm soon!

I expect a lot of Chinese harp music and waving Panda fur!

Sweet! I love cinematics.. sadly, this means more waiting! Grr! Oh well. Their cinematics never dissappoint!

Calling it: No gnomes, yet again, in the cinematic. =D

Deleted
    So no late July / early August release after all

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    The release date is coming very, very soon. I'm excited! I think it sucks though that this is happening in Germany. Way to have huge things happen oversea's where a lot of us can't be.
    Blizzcon.
    Europeans get their own version, a little bit closer to home! (and not entirely blizz oriented!)

I almost wish I hadn't seen that :P
    Incoming 6-10 new forum posts about the release date.
    Different comparisons between the other expansions and this.

To the Mods : Please close release date posts. Or make a new forum for it.

Deleted
    cool 6 months of farmng ds

You smell that? That smells like release date...

Cataclysm release date came two months before launch so I can't see that coming at games con, not unless they're aiming for a october release.

Deleted
    prepare for more release date speculation!

Man, I hope Blizzard has learned a bit from Valve and makes a kick ass cinematic!