Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nice! That's my birthday, too

Deleted
    If this means a Nov/Dec release, I'll laugh. Way to go with the 'annual expansion packs' if it's released two years after Cata. xD I bet it'll feel tiny as well, and be over within a couple of months, like Cata was.

So we're headed for a fall release then, with nearly a full year of the final raid tier.

So much for speeding up the release cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    Why should this indicate a closer release date ? it's just a video
    Release date will still be based on what is most commercially viable, which means Nov-December. Like every xpac befoer this one.
    And here I thought TBC released in january.

Message Deleted
    Last edited by reboot-me; 2012-12-05 at 07:03 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    Man, I hope Blizzard has learned a bit from Valve and makes a kick ass cinematic!
    Blizzard have been making kickass cinematics since the 90's.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This makes me think the game won't be released until, at least, 2 weeks after the Trailer, maybe more. So an early September release perhaps.

It better be that naval battle.

Deleted
    Well this sucks... 4 more months of DS yay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Blizzard have been making kickass cinematics since the 90's.

They MADE kickass cinematics in the 90s. Around 2007, the rest of the world caught up, and Blizzard's cinematics got worse. Imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    This does not preclude a late August or early September release date, guys. If anyone thinks we're not going to get it until November/December, they need to sit down, in the corner, and stare at the wall for a bit. And...you know...think about what you've done.

to the people saying that the cinematic doesnt mean anything...ofcourse it means something...companies like BLIZZ works on timetalbes.They dont show things in random times just for the fun of it...they pay big bucks to people in order to know when its the best time to do things like that.

It doesnt mean a fixed date BUT it means a scheduled date after the cinematic.that might be 1 month timeframe or a 2 week time frame.

Also i checked the dates.Its friday on the 16 so if they announce the pre-patch that day it will be at the 22 of august that they will implement it(the whole wendsday thing)and after that it will be a 2 weeks test(as some people said about the pre-patch)so the best you can expect

4-5 of september

After that if they keep missing wendsdays they will be adding 1 extra week for each one missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    They MADE kickass cinematics in the 90s. Around 2007, the rest of the world caught up, and Blizzard's cinematics got worse. Imho.
    You should watch their behind-the-cinematics videos from Blizzcon. It took them almost a year to make the Cataclysm intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You should watch their behind-the-cinematics videos from Blizzcon. It took them almost a year to make the Cataclysm intro.
    i agree with mojo,not tha blizz makes worse vids but that the rest of the world catch up to them.

Deleted
    Guess i will be released after this sometime~ still a while to go

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    to the people saying that the cinematic doesnt mean anything...ofcourse it means something...companies like BLIZZ works on timetalbes.They dont show things in random times just for the fun of it...they pay big bucks to people in order to know when its the best time to do things like that.

It doesnt mean a fixed date BUT it means a scheduled date after the cinematic.that might be 1 month timeframe or a 2 week time frame.

Also i checked the dates.Its friday on the 16 so if they announce the pre-patch that day it will be at the 22 of august that they will implement it(the whole wendsday thing)and after that it will be a 2 weeks test(as some people said about the pre-patch)so the best you can expect

4-5 of september

After that if they keep missing wendsdays they will be adding 1 extra week for each one missed.
    TOTALY agree with you....I think this is the scenario that we will see....
    Early september, folks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    Not if your playerbase is bored to death already.
    What, you mean like before every wow xpac ever released?
    They will release a filler crap raid like Ruby Sanctum for the summer, just like when all the players were bored to death at the end of ICC.

Deleted
    LFM DS fresh run, link achiev and come to cath for inspect

Deleted
    Makes no sense commercially to release in september, it's a 'low' month .... Other spends are high on the priority list at that time. Marketing wise it doesn't make sense, and , well, blizzard is marketing.

start of July = 30% DS nerf
    start of August=35% DS nerf
    start of September = pre-patch
    mid september = release of MoP

This is based on the fact they have been upping the nerf at the start of each month. The in-game files allow it to go up to 35%. It was stated that the prepatch will last 2 weeks.