Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brewfest starts in sept, which got updated to lvl 90 loot, so i say august is about right prob around august 18th-22nd give about 3-4 before brewfest starts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamescom for the debut of the cinematic. Totally called it.

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh, half way through august? man that's a long-ass time of DS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    sigh, half way through august? man that's a long-ass time of DS
    The cinematic is coming Mid-August. Probably won't get the new expansion until early September at the earliest.

WoW it would be awesome event.

WoW released on November 23, 2004
    BC released on January 16, 2007
    WoTLK released on November 13, 2008
    Cata released on December 7, 2010
    MoP will not be released in Aug or Sept it will probably release around holiday time same as the rest except for the late BC arrival. To think it will release 3 weeks after the cinematic is retarded. Namely because they have to A. Announce the release date, so that B. the masses can upgrade to Collectors editions, and C. so they can close the CE option and wait another month or so before launch. This has been the trend since BC. Look for it from mid November to mid Christmas. Don't be surprised if it doesnt make it till Jan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psyched!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanightmare View Post
    WoW released on November 23, 2004
    BC released on January 16, 2007
    WoTLK released on November 13, 2008
    Cata released on December 7, 2010
    MoP will not be released in Aug or Sept it will probably release around holiday time same as the rest except for the late BC arrival. To think it will release 3 weeks after the cinematic is retarded. Namely because they have to A. Announce the release date, so that B. the masses can upgrade to Collectors editions, and C. so they can close the CE option and wait another month or so before launch. This has been the trend since BC. Look for it from mid November to mid Christmas. Don't be surprised if it doesnt make it till Jan.

Wat?

They can announce a release date before the cinematic is shown at games con. They could come out monday and announce a release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Do you know how many pieces of gear never saw the light of day? The entire heirloom pants never showed up.

Also considering the brewfest/hallows end items are just iLevel upgrades of previous existing items (that have been iLevel upgraded before) hardly makes it a waste of time. Hell, just getting people to THINK that Pandaria is coming sooner than later is already worth the 2 minute number tweak effort on their part. :
    I believe it was recently datamined that the heirloom pants would be a reward for the guild achievement for maxing each profession to level 600.

Quote Originally Posted by chaztheweird View Post
    Wat?

They can announce a release date before the cinematic is shown at games con. They could come out monday and announce a release date.
    They could but I wouldnt hold my breath. Based on past expansions I would still say holiday time this year. You can deny it all you want but none of us know, and at least my speculated release time frame was based on past data.
    In the absense of light, darkness prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    The release date is coming very, very soon. I'm excited! I think it sucks though that this is happening in Germany. Way to have huge things happen oversea's where a lot of us can't be.
    Yea, I hate it also when most of things happens overseas where a lot of us can't be. And by lot of us I mean Europeans, Africans, Asians and Australians...

MoP could launch at any time after the convention, maybe even on the 20th. I see no reason to think this pushes it back at all since nobody really expected it before late August/early September and Blizzard has already said late summer to early fall. It absolutely won't be any later than early September.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    MoP could launch at any time after the convention, maybe even on the 20th. I see no reason to think this pushes it back at all since nobody really expected it before late August/early September and Blizzard has already said late summer to early fall. It absolutely won't be any later than early September.
    if no pre-patch goes to the ptr before the cinematic then the best possible scenario will have a launch in 28-35 days nothing shorter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanightmare View Post
    ... Don't be surprised if it doesnt make it till Jan.
    Guess I'll start working on my pvp gear some more... q_q

Oooh another give-a-way

Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    Blizzcon.
    Europeans get their own version, a little bit closer to home! (and not entirely blizz oriented!)
    It's GAMESCON! It is NOT Blizz oriented. The just have a booth... Gamescon is a convention for gamers about games. ALL genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    It's GAMESCON! It is NOT Blizz oriented. The just have a booth... Gamescon is a convention for gamers about games. ALL genre.
    ... I don't think you understood what I was saying, but that's alright. I know what Gamescom is, and I wasn't saying it was entirely Blizz oriented. I was compairing it to Blizzcon, in which Europeans who enjoy Blizz stuff have to travel all the way to Cali in the USA to enjoy it. Jesus christ.

Deleted
    "Catch the world premiere of the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic at 14:00 on August 16"