403 5/8H Experienced Prot Warr (Dragonslayer, Firelord) LF Guild

I am currently looking for a guild to progress with in MOP.

I have been tanking and have played my warrior as my primary main since Burning Crusades, and have played a main tank or OT role since 2008. I do have an Arms OS when needed, but ideally I am looking for a spot as a tank. If you wish to learn moer abut my character you can view my Armory or website at voodooshuffler.com. I also have an great OpenRaid rating, and have accomplished all the T11 & T12 heroic content (Blackwing’s Bane, Dragonslayer and Firelord).

What I am looking for in a guild:
    - Established and Hard core progression guild
    - 10 or 25 man, I have no specific preference
    - Raid times: Anywhere between 6PM and 11PM PST, although I do prefer an earlier raid end time
    - Live Stream: I am an avid live streamer, and I wish to disclose this as some people may be uncomfortable with this. I also know when to tune out my viewers and focus on the task/raid at hand

If you believe I would be the right fit for your guild or have any questions for me regarding this post, please send me a whisper in-game or send me an email at general@voodooshuffler.com

Thank you for your time and reading my post!

<3 Nïobe
    Last edited by Niobe; 2012-07-02 at 06:22 PM.

*bump* Thank you for reading!

Is there a toon where you accomplished said achievements before 2012? (during their relevant tier of raiding?).
    do you have an armory link to that toon?

Please log out in your Tanking gear when you have a moment.

Armory Link can be found here: Nïobe's Armory
    T11/T12 Heroics were done using OpenRaid in 2012. -> OpenRaid Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Niobe View Post
    I also have an great OpenRaid rating, and have accomplished all the heroic content prior to Dragon Soul (Blackwing’s Bane, Dragonslayer and Firelord).
    I was simply asking because the wording made it seem as though you cleared all content prior to the 4.3 patch.
    (which obviously, isn't true)
    GL on your search!

I should have worded that a little better, not trying to be shady! Thank you! (fix'd!)