Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    and if AA is up but not Fiend what i do ? i wait for fiend or i use it anyway

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

10+ Year Old Account
    If waiting for Sfiend to come off CD makes you miss out on a additional AA then you should use AA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    Firstly, there is no haste 'cap'. Secondly the breakpoint that I assume you're referring to is the extra VT tick, which is 2589, slightly less for goblins.

@ OP:

1. He's fully HC geared, all BiS.
    2. He has the Legendary and HC CotC. DW:TR did 4% of his damage and CotC will have done a similar amount, maybe slightly less. You have neither.
    3. He has every single buff bar Power Infusion and Tricks of the Trade. If you raid 10mans or don't get things like DI, you'll lose DPS there.
    4. They killed Ultrax in three and a half minutes: Heroism/BL was up for near 20% of the encounter. This is a MASSIVE DPS boost. He weirdly only potted once, he could have had even more DPS.
    5. He's one of the best Shadowpriests in the world.
    6. Please provide logs if you want us to actually try and compare your DPS to his.
    2. He didn't have Cunning on the kill, as you can't see the damage anywhere and he got the haste buff from Insignia.
    4. He did one pot in combat and a pre-pot, you cant use 2 pots in one fight (in the way WoL checks the data but seeing the duration of pot is higher then 25 seconds he did use two.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    2. He didn't have Cunning on the kill, as you can't see the damage anywhere and he got the haste buff from Insignia.
    4. He did one pot in combat and a pre-pot, you cant use 2 pots in one fight (in the way WoL checks the data but seeing the duration of pot is higher then 25 seconds he did use two.)
    a. He did not have TotT nor did he get PI'd.
    b. He only got 2 fading lights during the fight, which makes an ENORMOUS difference for dps. Average is 6-7 fading lights where you have to click button, sit out of the fight for 2 seconds'ish, then get back in to dps. You lose significant dps during this time.

RNG combined with skill and opportunity got this guy his well-deserved ranking here. Only 2 fadings on the fight is pretty damned rare. I'm jelly.