Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's true. Where as Black 1 had Reshiram - Black 2 has Kyurem-Zekrom and vice-versa.
    So supposedly I should get Black 2.... But I don't like Zekrom or Kyurem-Zekrom.... Where as Kyurem-Reshiram is da boss.

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:08 PM ----------

Better than Gothita... Not sure why we got a family of triangular goth-girls....
    I like Reuniclus; it's adorable.

Yeah, the Gothita family was terrible. Probably my least favorite family in Gen 5, even worse that it was one of the Black exclusives. Vullaby was pretty terrible too...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I like Reuniclus; it's adorable.

Yeah, the Gothita family was terrible. Probably my least favorite family in Gen 5, even worse that it was one of the Black exclusives. Vullaby was pretty terrible too...
    I didn't mind Vullaby or the evolved version... UNTIL I saw Braviary.... Which I couldn't get since I had Black... THEN I hated Vullaby hehe.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I didn't mind Vullaby, I kinda like the idea of a Vulture Pokemon.

I just didn't like that it was wearing a diaper :/ Its evolved form is a little better, but Braviary is so much better.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just didn't like that it was wearing a diaper :/ Its evolved form is a little better, but Braviary is so much better.
    Yeah the egg-shell diaper is just odd.

Well in comparison yeah, Rufflet was adorable.

Dat fuzzy, possibly fluffy head. 10/10 would hug.

Mandibuzz, on the other hand, is much better than Braviary.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Well in comparison yeah, Rufflet was adorable.

Dat fuzzy, possibly fluffy head. 10/10 would hug.
    Now THAT is just too cute!

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Mandibuzz, on the other hand, is much better than Braviary.
    Let's agree to disagree :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokémon I find weird or have a problem with:
    Diglett, Dugtrio, Farfetch’d, Voltorb, Electrode, Exeggcute, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Ditto, Unown, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce, Spinda, Castform, Chimecho, Wynaut, Drifloon, Drifblim, Chingling, Bronzong, Mime Jr., Spiritomb, Probopass, Rotom, Musharna, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Basculin, Maractus, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Foongus, Amoonguss, Jellicent, Alomomola, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Cryogonal, Stunfish, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Genesect.

The reasons range. But it is mostly because of the looks, and for example Unown, which is a letter, Chingling, which is a bell, and Genesect, which is some kind of robotic exterminating insect. Then there’s Klink, a double-cogwheel, Rotom, a mechanic-possessing ghost, Probopass, a magnetic stone with A BEARD, Exeggcute, a pile of eggs, and Farfetch’d, a cool-looking bird with that stick in it’s wing and a weird name. So MOSTLY, it is because of the looks.

Cryogonal was terrible. Catching one for my pokedex took ages. Stupid angry snowflake.

The genies were awesome though. Landorus is one of my favorite pokemon of any generation.

Probopass is hilarious. I'd like to meet the artist who had the unfortunate job of drawing that crap.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cryogonal was terrible. Catching one for my pokedex took ages. Stupid angry snowflake.

The genies were awesome though. Landorus is one of my favorite pokemon of any generation.

Probopass is hilarious. I'd like to meet the artist who had the unfortunate job of drawing that crap.
    Yeah Probopass is hilarious.... And it's apparently levitating in BW - which just makes it that much more disturbing.
    Not a fan of the genies though, however their "fancy" forms looks interesting.

I'm not really one to find things "cute", but look at it!

It's adorable, and the only person who couldn't admit that has no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

I love pigs, and cute things, so Spoink is like... hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I'm not really one to find things "cute", but look at it
    Tepig is the best, and cutest, pig Pokemon.

Deleted
    Haven't played Pokemon since Soulsilver (other games took my mind and life haha) Is it worth playing Black/White? Also, will Black/White 2 work on the DS lite? Had to ask as there is a couple of upgrades from the DS lite.

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Haven't played Pokemon since Soulsilver (other games took my mind and life haha) Is it worth playing Black/White? Also, will Black/White 2 work on the DS lite? Had to ask as there is a couple of upgrades from the DS lite.
    Yes, and yes. B/W is definitely worth it, and BW2 runs on DS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yes, and yes. B/W is definitely worth it, and BW2 runs on DS.
    Ah sweet thanks hehe. Guess I'd better just go pre-order the second version for now then

I had, and still have about 50 of those damn things as Pokémon cards. I also had a lot of fun filling tons of boxes with these guys as a little guy. Pigs have always been my favorite animal, Spoink is simply best pig. I never liked Grumpig tbh, I never wanted to evolve my precious little cute Spoinks. I'd actually like a cool evolution for Grumpig.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah Probopass is hilarious.... And it's apparently levitating in BW - which just makes it that much more disturbing.
    Not a fan of the genies though, however their "fancy" forms looks interesting.
    Seriously? Probopass is floating? It didn't even do that in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. That's kind of scary actually, I know I'd piss myself meeting such a flying face in the dark.

I'm not really a fan of the genies, wasn't a fan of the lake spirits or w/e they were called in 4th gen either. The regis are probably my favorite trio, especially since you unlocked them in such odd ways. I remember trying for ages to access Regice's lair, I was sure you had to use Surf somewhere. Went to eat, then the door was open. Silly little me. The bird trio would come in second.

I've always found Drifblim to be the most hilarious Pokémon, it's quite sad actually, it's a balloon with a top of mayonnaise on its head. Its name is also laughable. I usually get it if I am to get a 4th gen Pokémon, simply because its such a joke, it has become one of the only Pokémon in that generation I'll actually use.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Pokémon like Absol or Cyndaquil (there are tons of good examples here) are perfect I think. They resemble some sort of animal, yet they're still unique.
    I always preferred the monster like Pokémon or the odd non-gender ones. Pokémon like Absol and Arcanine have never really been of my biggest interest, I've always loved the ones like Nidoking, Tyranitar, Groudon, and for the more odd ones I also love Starmie and Magneton. I don't like Magnezone though, I guess it was Magneton and Magnemite's round shape that did it for me, the UFO style with that creepy red eye looked too silly to me.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-07-08 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

One of my favorite pokémon from my favorite generation <3 goes for Grumpig as well, I love that family. So glad they didn’t design another entry in the family, like a gigantic rage boar. Spoink->Grumpig = perfect!