Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    creation screen is awesome!!

Well, with restorative amber being so cheap, I'll never have to farm herbs for pots anymore.

Deleted
    So this means I'll have to do faction grinding just to buy valor gear?!
    And to top that I'll have to do those mind numbing awful daily quests just to reach my valor cap because dungeons (7*60) and scenarios (7*30) won't be enough?!
    I must say MoP is starting to look reaallly bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we REALLY need Guild Wars 2 shit on the front page? It's bad enough we get Diablo 3 news at the top of our news posts every fucking time... but come on, Guild Wars 2?

Also, there's Physical DPS shoulders missing from the Golden Lotus list, http://www.wowdb.com/items/89344-windwalker-spaulders. Saw em on the NPC last night

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Do we REALLY need Guild Wars 2 shit on the front page? It's bad enough we get Diablo 3 news at the top of our news posts every fucking time... but come on, Guild Wars 2?

Also, there's Physical DPS shoulders missing from the Golden Lotus list, http://www.wowdb.com/items/89344-windwalker-spaulders. Saw em on the NPC last night
    Well it is MMO champion and not WoW champion

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Well it is MMO champion and not WoW champion
    Even though Boub has said from day ONE that it's a WoW fansite, he wanted it to be an overall mmo site, but never got around to covering anything else but WoW really.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 made the front page - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so they dont want us to sped Valor on gear and they dont want us to grind reps just for head/shoulder enchants... but they add raid quality loot for Valor, that requires grinding certain reputations. That makes no sense.

So wait are they going back to the days where you have to log in once a day to do 5 mans to cap valor. That was about the only good change cata brought. Tuesday was main day then the rest of the week I would farm on alts or, more likely, not log on.

Not liking how VP is turning out. On one had I like having means other than random dungeons to get VP but the numbers just aren't right. Having to run a lot of dungeons and to do many dailies just to cap your VP is too much. With some of the other more alt friendly changes they're making this feels like a large step back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Well, with restorative amber being so cheap, I'll never have to farm herbs for pots anymore.
    They'll probably change something. Unique(5), not useable in combat or increase the cost a lot would be my guesses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    wow, that guildwars2 trailer is so bad. Doesn't make me wanna play the game at all. No epic feeling after watching it.. Fail.
    That was just a teaser for the release date You want epic? Check out the manifesto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU1JU...1&feature=plcp
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I'm gonna guess that MOP will release around the 18th of august then, just to beat GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    And to top that I'll have to do those mind numbing awful daily quests just to reach my valor cap because dungeons (7*60) and scenarios (7*30) won't be enough?!
    Raid and get gear then. Overall everything in this game is luck or grind. If you can't stand it perhaps you shouldn't be playing. :\

---------- Post added 2012-06-30 at 11:51 AM ----------

MMO-Champion is the name of this site, not WoW-Champion. Also it's not owned by you, so content is up to it's owner(s).

Quote Originally Posted by shoju View Post
    The weekly Valor Point cap is 1000, which can be reached by doing daily quests (~150+ VP per day), Random Dungeons (60 VP per day), Scenarios (30 VP per day), Challenge Modes (40-60 VP), and raiding.

So I get more VP (150) for doing quests, than I do for doing dungeons (60), or Scenarios (30), or Challenge Modes(40-60)?

I mean, REALLY? Solo play rewards the most VP?

I'm glad My sub ran out, Everything I see about this expac makes me realize this game isn't designed for me anymore.

Why is it always people without a clue that post stupid crap about quitting.

In order to get 150 VP per day by doing dailies, you have to do like 30 of them each day. Which will probably take about 5 hours per day to reach your 1000 VP total per week.

In order to get your cap per week by doing heroic randoms, it will take you about 40 minutes per day. Scenerios are faster than dungeons and there is no waiting for a queue, you can probably do 2 in 40 minutes... and then doing a few LFR, which there will be more of.

So tell me, do you think most people are going to do 30 dailies (imagine doing firelands dailies 3 times per day) to avoid doing 1 heroic dungeon per day? 30 dailies is a crapload, especially with travel time between zones. They are literally located 3-4 per hub at about 15 different hubs.

chaud, you mean Humans, right? Alliance has never been a race AFAIK.

Deleted
    Getting tired of capped Valor points.

Sorry, but we (visitors and soon ex-Wow players) also want another news along Wow...

It makes A LOT more sense to see Guild Wars 2 news instead of Diablo 3 news. The site is still called MMO-Champion, not WoW-Champion or Blizzard-Champion. If any game doesn't belong to get their news on the front page, its definatly Diablo 3.

The site may be WoW focused, but since they are posting shitloads of Diablo 3 news aswell, why not some Guild Wars 2 then?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzic View Post
    Obviously. But that was how long ago? How many mmo's are now out and on the horizon, if he wants this "mmo" website to still be the best he has no choice but to branch out.
    Why? I mean, sure there are other mmo's out there and on the horizon, but WoW still reigns supreme (whether one likes it or not), not to mention Boub've said that he doesn't really want to cover anything but Blizzard stuff, if people want to talk or discuss other things - then they are welcome to do so in the general forums dedicated to just that very thing.

---------- Post added 2012-06-30 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lekein View Post
    chaud, you mean Humans, right? Alliance has never been a race AFAIK.
    True, however atm the Alliance shares the same background for the character creation, as does the Horde. The Alliance one is the one you see in the picture, and the Horde one is mid-town Orgrimmar, just infront of Grommash Hold.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    GW2 made the front page - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I could be wrong but im betting it only made the front page because it most likely means MoP will have one soon as well.

---------- Post added 2012-06-30 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    I would honestly rather do a daily, then raid and still have to do mind numbing dungeons to hit cap.
    Besides there will be a few hundred daily's in mop an you wont see the same ones all the time.
    I would rather do that then do the same dungeons over and over week after week plus it cuts down on burn out.

and its two dailys twice a week, QQ more.

Otherwise get some friends together do raids/lfr or challenge modes than you dont have to worry about dailys.
    There is alot of options on how you get to the cap now which is a very good thing, getting burnt out after 2 weeks of a new patch because you have run those same dungeons a billion times is very bad for the game.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-06-30 at 06:49 PM.