Thread: Fifa 12

Fifa 12

Does anyone play this? Probably the only game ever I have needed some assistance with, because the game is so lacking in any tutorial modes or anything that can help guide me to play a bit better.

Last fifa game I played was 98 (lol 14 years, and more has changed than expected).

The things that frustrate me are:

Set pieces, how the hell do you aim them?
    Air balls - I always lose in the air.
    Shooting, I can do a curling shot (normally always saved), a precision shot (generally always in) and a lob (rarely a situation to use it) but laces miss always.

The game is much more difficult than Fifa 98 for me (which had the big arrows :>) but I know I could do it if the game told me how to play past "oh this is a precision dribble" "this button will shoot!".

I can continue to play banging my head against the wall but I have tried lots of things and few things are successful and a google search brings up explanations that make absolutely no sense. Anyone can explain how the game is supposed to be played?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

That's really helpful ty! Now to practice... :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?