Poll: How fast can you type?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    i did it a few times
    Words per minute (WPM) 102
    Keystrokes 558
    Correct words 95
    Wrong words 6
    You are better than 97.91% of all users (position 1164 of 55564 - last 24 hours)

On average I'd say about 100 WPM.
    back in middle school when it was a freakin competition i hit a high of 140. I've since developed carpal tunnel lmao

This is about average for me, really. I know I can exceed 100 words, but I tend to level out at around 80-95ish.

Second attempt

Visit the Typing Test and try!
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2012-07-01 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did 86 with one hand lol. I think I would've done better two-handed if it didn't take me almost 10 seconds to figure out wtf I was supposed to do lol. Also, typing random shit like that really slows me (and probably others) down quite a bit. I think faster than I type, and so it's easier for me to type shit when I know what's coming. Trying to read ahead for random words and no sentence structure makes it really hard >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

55+
    No errors

i type with two fingers lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    This kinds of test are pretty much useless. I think I get like around 80 wps on these, but if I write my own text (not just copying something on screen), write a lot, lot faster. And how often are you just writing the same stuff instead of plain copy pasting it?
    How is it useless? It's testing exactly what it's supposed to..

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually score about 60-80 wpm on typing tests, the whole copying a word slows me down tremendously and I usually can manage about 80-180 wpm(depends on how excited I am, no joke I type more than twice as fast when very excited) when typing my thoughts rather than copying random words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Words per minute (WPM) 109
    Keystrokes 557
    Correct words 105
    Wrong words 1
    You are better than 98.75% of all users (position 678 of 54096 - last 24 hours)

Used to be 130-140 in my elementary years. Oh well I still like it ^_^.

I'm typing like :-l and my fingers are like fssssssssshhhh and my friends are like :O. Good stuff.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    Well, yeah, but I mean that if I get result of 80 wpm in this test, it gives a very bad impression about my real typing speed, that's way more when I'm producing my own content on the fly. Sure now I can say that I score 80 wpm when copying some other stuff, but how often do you really do that?
    Depends on what you work with!