two questions before i pre order the game

1. does races influencing the games? (example: in wow there is undead with Will of the Forsaken that removes fears, Humans have trinket )
    2. if i'll choose a kind of race and my friend choose another race, can we level up together and play together from 1-80 ?
    Enjoy the Little Things

Deleted
    1. Races have their own race specific Elite skills. These are in general not as good as class specific elite skills however, and more there for flavor.
    2. Yes, you can level together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post
    1. Races have their own race specific Elite skills. These are in general not as good as class specific elite skills however, and more there for flavor.
    Also, you can't use the race specific skills (it's not only elites) in Structured PvP (which is the only place it would matter).
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervex View Post
    1. does races influencing the games? (example: in wow there is undead with Will of the Forsaken that removes fears, Humans have trinket )
    2. if i'll choose a kind of race and my friend choose another race, can we level up together and play together from 1-80 ?
    1. Very little, and racials are not usable on pvp at all. Hitboxes/speed/jumping height/etc are normalized between races.
    2. Yes, you can play with your friend even if you are not same race. There is a way to teleport into Lion's Arch and get asura gate to other race's starting area.

Edim: I'm so slow D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post
    2. Yes, you can level together.

it may not be as good as thieves guild but if you're a thief and your group needs some lovin, you cant go wrong
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post

it may not be as good as thieves guild but if you're a thief and your group needs some lovin, you cant go wrong
    The bold part is the important part.

They don't want racial skills to be an important part of the game. They may have their uses (outside of sPvP of course), but they're always some sort of weaker version of a professions utility skill. Choose your race on looks/personal story instead.
    And of course, you can level together OP.