Any thoughts/corrections before i hit the checkout?

This is only my second self build, Decided to throw this together on a bit of a whim after getting a good tax rebate.

Any thoughts/better options would be appreciated.

Side note: The overclocked bundle (which includes a year warranty, corsair air cooler and thermal compound) works out cheaper this week only because of a weekly sale.

There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Deleted
    Why the 500gb drive? Get a bigger one for storage and use your SSD for games. Everything else seems ok, but I don't like that case

Have another 1TB HDD i will be using.

Ye i love the look and features of that case, If only i could bring myself to spend more money i would rather get the Cosmos II.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

Yeah, bigger 2nd HD couldn't hurt and why "only" a 750W PSU? if you plan to dabble into SLI you might as well got 1000W

Deleted
    If you already have another hdd, then trash that one and either save money for a bigger one, or buy a bigger instead. a wd 4 times the size will probably cost less than double price.

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Yeah, bigger 2nd HD couldn't hurt and why "only" a 750W PSU? if you plan to dabble into SLI you might as well got 1000W
    750W is enough for dual SLI, and going tri/quad is beyond stupid. 1000W is overkill for any build.

1TB one i have is pretty much 800MB full of files, music, movies etc.

And you're right the PSU is more than enough for current gen SLI if i ever choose to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    1TB one i have is pretty much 800gb full of files, music, movies etc.

And you're right the PSU is more than enough for current gen SLI if i ever choose to.
    Well, either way it's a waste of money buying a 500gb drive, if you can get 4 times the size for about double price, really

Why are you going with 2500k over 3570k?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroz View Post
    A 3570k won't beat a 2500k by any real margin, and it's a pre-overclocked bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroz View Post
    Because of the overclocking heat issues that still exists in the current generation of IB i5s plus the only other benefit they have is PCI-E 3.0 over Z68 Gen 3 which have USB 3.0 native and the PCI-e 3.0 performance increase doesn't even break double digit % increase.

Deleted
    Well, it'll be a while before graphic cards will benefit from PCI-e 3.0 because of lack of bandwidth, so there's no real benefit in going 2.1 > 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Well, it'll be a while before graphic cards will benefit from PCI-e 3.0 because of lack of bandwidth, so there's no real benefit in going 2.1 > 3.0.
    Yep i remember a hardware canucks test where they compared GTX 690 on 2.0 v 3.0 and the fps increase in general was no more than 1.5 extra fps except from skyrim which weirdly was showing a 7 fps increase.