Lightbulb Building a desktop, advice appreciated

Goal: A gaming PC that can run most current games and next year's games at a constant 120 FPS at 1920x1080 with 0 AA. Having grown up with the awesomeness that was Counter-Strike (1.2-1.6) I prefer high performance and no useless clutter like grass and other foliage. When I tweak graphics settings in games I normally put the texture quality and view distance pretty high, but everything else low, depending on what settings the game has to offer, of course.

Here's what I have so far, but I'd love it if people could share their thoughts and suggestions on how to improve it, or point out any potential incompatibilities:
    CPU: Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor - I plan to OC this, but not too far past 4GHz since I prefer to have very safe temperatures.
    CPU Cooler: Intel® High Performance Liquid Cooling - Not set in stone. Would like to hear people's experiences with this or other watercooling units
    Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77, Socket-1155 - A little bit disappointed that this doesn't have a PS/2 port for the keyboard. Alternatives welcome
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9 (4x4GB) - I'm pretty clueless in this department. My webshop only has Crucial, Kingston and Corsair memory. Keep that in mind if you have suggestions here.
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 2GB "Windforce 3X" - Also considering other 670s or 680s as long as they do not use the reference cooler
    Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar® Black 2TB - This is both for long term storage and for whatever games I can't fit on the SSDs.
    Power Supply: Corsair HX 850W - I realize this might be overkill for a single GPU setup, but I want the option to go SLI at a later date.
    Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Midi Tower White - My main concern when picking out a case is having plenty of room for the GPU and the radiator for the watercooler. I'm open to suggestions here.
    I'm going to move 2x Corsair SSD Force Series GT 120GB from my old system and use these for the OS and any games where loading time might be an issue. Not sure yet whether or not I want to put them in Raid0 or use them as separate drives.

Complete shopping list with links to components: http://www.komplett.no/k/shoplist.as...1-1811563A181C *EDIT: Added a CPU cooler alternative
    The website is in Norwegian, but the specs should be fairly easy to read for everyone.
    Price of above list: Approximately 2418 USD

Budget: I can be pretty flexible in this department, but somewhere between 1700 USD and 2600 USD would be nice. Bear in mind that everything is more expensive in Norway, and I would prefer to buy everything at komplett.no.
    Last edited by Furbolg; 2012-06-30 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    CPU cooler = hyper 212 works fine, though I'd use the Noctua NH-D14 anyday. Beats watercooling in ease of use and cooling anyway. My Noctua is on a 4.9 ghz 2500k with spike temps on stresstest at 80 degrees celsius.

You won't get a new mobo with ps/2 ports, why do you want it? 8 gb of RAM is enough for gaming, but if you want the 4x4gb it won't really matter. I'd recommend not putting the SSD's in a raid. Everything else seems ok to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    You won't get a new mobo with ps/2 ports, why do you want it?
    It's not such a big deal, I suppose, but with PS/2 I could effectively press ALL the keys on my keyboard at once, while USB polling is limited to a maximum of 6 simultaneous keypresses. I'll do some testing with my G6v2 keyboard on USB before I buy the new PC. It might not even be an issue at all.
    Last edited by Furbolg; 2012-06-30 at 06:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg View Post
    It's not such a big deal, I suppose, but with PS/2 I could effectively press ALL the keys on my keyboard at once, while USB polling is limited to a maximum of 6 simultaneous keypresses. I'll do some testing with my G6v2 keyboard on USB before I buy the new PC. It might not even be an issue at all.
    That's not true, it depends on the keyboard used. http://steelseries.com/products/keyb...eelseries-6gv2 can do it, and the new gigabyte keyboard works the same way. There's probably more than that though.

*edit
    I just failed, lol. You already have that keyboard. Anyway, what I said is still true

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    That's not true, it depends on the keyboard used. http://steelseries.com/products/keyb...eelseries-6gv2 can do it, and the new gigabyte keyboard works the same way. There's probably more than that though.

*edit
    I just failed, lol. You already have that keyboard. Anyway, what I said is still true
    I'll test it extensively on USB when I get home. I currently have it connected through PS/2. Might be that I don't even need more than 6.

Regarding the CPU cooler, my old rig has a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 which is already pretty big. The NH-D14 looks even bigger. I'm also not a fan(no pun intended) of how the fans are attached to the heat sink. I could only attach one of the fans in my old case because there was no room to get my hands in there to attach the second.
    I'll definitely consider the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, though. It's far lighter and not as big as the noctuas.
    Last edited by Furbolg; 2012-06-30 at 06:57 PM.