Deleted

80 - 85 - Lets do this!

So i have activated my account again to prepare my account for mists, mainly to get my toons to 85. Ive been off wow for a couple of years now, so i was hoping for a little help!

Since there isn't really any class guides on here, i would like to know what is the best leveling spec? I know i only have 5 levels to get, but i would like to be able to pull good damage in dungeons and cut through quests easy. Im currently combat!

Thanks for any help!

15+ Year Old Account
    Stay combat if you plan to just PVE.

Stay combat, glyph blade flurry!

Combat is best levelling spec due primarily to Improved Recuperate and the range of usable weapons (sword, axe, fists instead of just daggers).

Whilst levelling my rogue at the start of Cata, I noticed that there aren't many quest rewards items suitable for rogues (compared to say like a Paladin), but there are enough to keep you going.

When you hit level 85 you'll find the 333-359 gear is better for Assassination (BoT, BWD), 359-378 is Subtlety (FL) and 378+ is better for Combat (DS). I've always held the opinion that Blizzard 'forces' us into a certain spec for a content patch.

Good luck and have fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't leveled a rogue yet and i have played since BC; but from what I hear from friends and stuff Combat is the best more chance of survival *think* maybes it's about time I tried one too

Deleted
    From 80-85 and with the itemlevels you have at that time (272-346) assassination will get you the most damage.
    You also get some nice survivability talents with it.

Combat isn't bad, some survivability talents too and cleave, but it just starts to shine beyond ~360+ itemlevel.

Sub isn't that good for leveling, because of the positional requirements of backstab and ambush.

Combat + Deadly Momentum = pretty cruisy levelling.

Deleted
    Sorry for using your thread OP,but what is the best leveling spec from 71 to 80 ? Is it still combat ? I got all heirlooms(incl daggers).