Vendetta and Stealth

What's the point of using vendetta on a sub rogue when they can apparantley vanish out of it? The tooltip says it will grant you unerring vision of your opponent, regardless of concealments such as stealth and invisibility. Now, I'm not stupid and understand how Blizz is getting around this. Vanish is an improved stealth state, so a case could be made that it's not technically stealth. Isn't this dumb though? Sub already has a huge advantage in pvp. Why not be smart and let it grant you unerring vision of any stealth, regardless of the version of it?

I know, I know, again I'm not dumb. It's Blizzards way of saying hey dummy, go sub if you want to pvp. I diasgree. It's a laughing stock of a game, if they only want to make 1 spec of a class pvp viable. It's also lazy and insulting.

Deleted
    It works like Hunter's Mark, the Rogue with Vendetta is allowed to stealth but you can simply see him/her on your minimap and you actually see him/her walking around. I'm not sure if Vendetta is a magic effect however, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could remove it with Cloak of Shadows.

Well hey, at least Blood Death Knights are easier as Assassination.

Vanish has always removed this- otherwise, I think it's obvious, the ability would trivialize a core class mechanic.

However, you can see through restealth and shadowmeld, or could the last time I checked it, and very likely displacer beast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Vanish has always removed this- otherwise, I think it's obvious, the ability would trivialize a core class mechanic.
    Ah really? I mean it's not like I PvP as Assassination but I could have swore it stayed active on Subtlety Rogues around patch 4.1.
    Well my bad in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Core class mechanic? LOL, it's a talent or specialization. A core class mechanic would be stabbing my opponent so I can win! Just say you like it that vanish removes vendetta. That makes more sense.
    Last edited by powcsonka; 2012-06-30 at 09:22 PM. Reason: error

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by powcsonka View Post
    Core class mechanic? LOL, it's a talent or specialization. A core class mechanic would be stabbing my opponent so I can win! Just say you like it that vanish removes vendetta. That makes more sense.
    I don't think you understood him.

Deleted
    as blizzard devs have stated b4 vanish is the most tricky ability to balance around.the major problem of that is not the actuall pvp mirror but in general how it works with other classes abilities

regardless I give props to blizzard for how they have sustained such an awesome game. even though it may be unbalanced at times they have done a phenomenal job at maintaining a certain balance. It's hard to do