Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    King's Quest series. Pref 5 and 6. Still take a few hours outa my weekend every year or so to play through them.

Too many to list. Dude said it best that the 90s were the golden era of gaming. So many.

Anyone play Toonstruck? Or circle of blood series? More good stuff. I could go on forever.

Good to see Starflight is on his picture, one of the most amazing games I ever played from those days.

I also was a Commander Keen fan ... hell too many of those games sucked up my life back then
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Toonstruck was awesome. Everytime I mentioned it to someone they hadn't heard of it. Absolutely loved it! I was blown away by the graphics at the time, and that actor guy was funny (:

Quote Originally Posted by Erik765 View Post
    King's Quest series. Pref 5 and 6. Still take a few hours outa my weekend every year or so to play through them.

Too many to list. Dude said it best that the 90s were the golden era of gaming. So many.

Anyone play Toonstruck? Or circle of blood series? More good stuff. I could go on forever.

Ascendancy, the greatest galactic empire building game of all time, is not on the list. This list therefore fails by default.

Shadow warrior!

You no mess wid da Lo Wang!
    RETH

First off, its the old school RPGs that got me into playing games like EQ/WoW in the first place. Anything by New World Computing was gold like Anvil of Dawn and Might and Magic 3-5 (6/7 weren't bad either). Stonekeep was another good one, innovative and crazy graphics for its time. Ahh, back when nearly all RPGs felt like DnD with a particularly sadistic DM...

Albion was fun too, and so was the Dig and of course Monkey Island. I also liked the more comedic adventure games like Woodruff and the Schnibble and Torin's Passage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved them all, most of all Bioforge, Little Big Adventure, Sam & Max and Transport Tycoon Deluxe

DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE!! :*(

I do cry a little every time I see the MS DOS logo... nostalgia...
    Last edited by Orby; 2012-07-06 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    Wow that image OP posted .. wow!
    I instantly remebered like 10+ games that i haven't played / thought of for atleast over 10 years
    Commander Keen, Bio Menance, Cosmo Adventure, Doom, Wolfestein, Hocus Pocus, Jazzy Jazz Rabbit, etc ..
    Time to get me dat Dosbox installed

Deleted
    Miss Gauntlet and Rise of the Triads, hours and hours of fun in the OP image

I'm actually surprised at how many of those I recognise (about half) and for what's missing atleast Cyberdogs and Raptor that I played and can remember.

Lands of Lore.

Little Big Adventure 1 and 2

Are still great games that everyone should play at some point

Too many obscure games (Day of the Tentacle?) and no Might and Magic (non-heroes) and Wizardry series? No Cosmic? No Dave?

Also...

no Prince of Persia? O.O

Can't believe the Gold Box series (Pools of radiance, etc) aren't on there - I worked at Radio Shack in the late 80's and those were extremely popular!

Preferred MOO 1 to 2
    Preferred Ultima iv to all the others before and after
    Railroad Tycoon? I played the heck out of that!
    Harpoon should have been on there IMO

Can't believe I still have some of those games shelved !

10+ Year Old Account
    X-COM
    Castles
    The Incredible Machine
    Operation Carnage
    M.A.X.
    Heroes of Might and Magic
    Terra Nova
    Raptor
    Lemmings
    Quake
    Dungeon Keeper
    DOOM
    Duke 3d
    Mechwarrior 2

These are the games of my childhood.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2013-06-11 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars: Tie Fighter

I would KILL for an exact same game with modern graphics. No literally, I would kill someone for it.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks guys. Seeing Dune2, Darklands, Warcraft 2, and Raptor on that list has me smelling cherry scented candles. Thanks.

Kind of surprised no one mentioned the "Aces of" franchise. I was always partial to Aces of the Deep because no one else had a submarine simulator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aces_of_the_Deep

Deleted
    Blood, Doom, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Heroes of Might and Magic, dungeon keeper.. to name a few, was really obsessed with these games.

C & C was great, but a funny game I enjoyed was Constructor by acclaim I also thought the pepperami game was hilarious

Man, we had these 4 computers in my 3rd grade class where we played nothing but Whacky Wheels and Raptor.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.