Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    if my sleeping pattern is too off (never used to be an issue but now i'm working 8-5 mon-fri i need to keep it as steady as possible) I find the best thing to do is just power through it and not go to bed early or anything, then head to bed at a "good time" to get a proper 7-8 hours sleep before waking up for work.

for example if I end up playing WoW until 5am on monday night, and only get 2 hours sleep before getting up to work on Tuesday morning. after work I'd be awefully tempted to have a nap, but if I do that I'll usually end up sleeping for too long, and then struggle to sleep later on, usually compounding the problem.

So instead I'll force myself to stay awake until at least 11pm on the Tuesday, then I'll usually nod off as soon as I get into bed. I tend to wake up the following morning really tired, and repeat that process until its natural again.

Where's the poll, I want a poll, I like polls. (I stay up for 20+ hours to fix it)

When I was still playing WoW I always had the problem that a new Add On fucked up my whole sleeping pattern. I switched day and night and slept from 6am till 7pm.

Every time I wanted to fix that, I simply did not go to sleep at all. Fought through the day with Red Bull and coffee and went to bed around 8pm the next day. I was bascially away for over 24 hours.