Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to the person I guess? However let me ask this question

All 24 people agreed to give it to this person...?

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck.

You know you're bad when you nerdscream like that over a 2 year old mount with a full expansions worth of gear above what was intended, the 30% nerf, and a full raid.

Also im sure the girl getting the mount in a raid full of guys was totally a coincidence and not because she has tits.

Also why is EVERYONE freaking out about it? Its not a good mount to begin with, unless they were proud they killed lk or something. If thats the case, lol.

That wasn't even a good nerdgasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Also why is EVERYONE freaking out about it? Its not a good mount to begin with, unless they were proud they killed lk or something. If thats the case, lol.

That wasn't even a good nerdgasm.

I can't understand the freaking out either..
    - but who are you to decide that the mount is not "good".. It's a personal choice ..

Gratz! I would probably nerdscream if i got it aswell as i never got it in wotlk. And, who cares if it's ''old'' mount that is easy obtainable, it's still good looking IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't see anyone rolling, was the whole purpose of the run to give it to one person(I'm guessing it was that girl nerd screaming) or was it ninja'd?
    Probably it was reserved for the raid leader. I've seen a lot of those runs lately: If the mount drops, it goes to the leader without question, and in return, every week he/she organizes a meta run on icc/ulduar.

Deleted
    something like 1% droprate.... i'd scream over that. (well no i wouldn't, but cant blame her)

Love the mount it's just pure awesomeness.
    Also she aparently gives money to people (like maybe they roll to get the money ? or they all get like 10k ? dunno exactly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    Grats to the person I guess? However let me ask this question

All 24 people agreed to give it to this person...?

They all went in knowing it was going to one person, and they rolled off for her gold if the mount did drop.

Grats to her, though I doubt I would get that excited over anything outside of maybe the lottery.

And closing, please use the achievement vid thread. =]