Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I will most likely still be playing World of Warcraft as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    As GW2 is F2P I assume some will be playing at least 2 MMO's. I for one do not have the time to play more than 1 except on weekends and its a tie between Star Wars and MoP. Thing is I like what I am seeing thus far from Blizzard and might give MoP a go.

How about you?
    World of Warcraft and for sodding sake it's Buy to Play! you buy the box then you play
    Free to play=you play in a browser/download a free client
    Buy to play= Skyrim, Oblivion, Any elderscrolls game, CoD. MoH yeh thoes are B2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Only other MMO what i will play will be in Mass effect universe. If it will ever be.
    They should have done that IMO. Would have given them a lot more freedom than what they had with SW. Would probably have sold more as well. I mean, aiming for SW fans is one thing, but you're intersecting that with "people who are into video games" and "people with a fairly modern gaming PC".

While Mass Effect fans may number less than SW fans by a large margin, a console/PC release of a Mass Effect MMO would have probably given higher numbers overall. I mean, those that are fans of ME will have played it and already satisfied the other requirements.

World of Warcraft will be my main game, GW2 on the side. I thank the Gaming Gods that GW2 comes before MoP since once MoP hits it's off to Pandaria each time I have a moment to play.

Planetside2 and End of nations

Deleted
    Hypothetically speaking, WoW.

Hypothetically because I could just as well either only play one of them or play neither. Although if I get my guild back together, I'll be dusting off my druid for MoP and probably also buy GW2 at some point eventually because they're all gonna be playing it. So that's the likeliest outcome.

Deleted
    Well, I'm playing "The Secret World"...it's *okay* but isn't really dragging me in yet. I'll tick away with that a little...and theoretically play it along with GW2 - in reality though I suspect I'll drop it and play GW2 exclusively.

Historically, even though I've had multiple MMO accounts - I'm really more of a one game player.

I quit WoW a while ago. I have no interest in TERA - it's just not my cup of tea. I might mess around with Guild Wars 1 a bit more, but i guess it'd be just around seasonal events. Perhaps a little bit of Firefall when it comes out, and TES:O if it is free to play.

EVE, cause it is not as time consuming, I can just get on and have fun just like in gw2.

I'll be playing WoW since I'm still enjoying it as of now. With MoP right around the corner, it only adds to the content I can still do.

I have no interest in paying for other MMOs, also my time is rather limited these days... so I wont be playing other MMOs except GW2.
    However I will play some other games along side from time to time (few good titles on the horizon) and so on.

Deleted
    I'll be having an extra side of Guild Wars 2 with my Guild Wars 2.

Rift, with some GW2 on the side.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

10+ Year Old Account
    The Secret World - getting it tomorrow, i might continue WoW too once MoP comes out along side GW2

Which means! I'll be playing, WoW, GW2 and TSW!

Just GW2. Really don't have time for another MMO, and if GW2 is as good as I hope (and from what I've played so far, it should be), why would I need to play another one alongside it, especially since most of the other decent ones require subscriptions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will definitely play Guild Wars 2, but I will also be trying out Mists of Pandaria for the new zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    As GW2 is F2P I assume some will be playing at least 2 MMO's. I for one do not have the time to play more than 1 except on weekends and its a tie between Star Wars and MoP. Thing is I like what I am seeing thus far from Blizzard and might give MoP a go.

How about you?

Still playing WoW, will try GW2 when it comes out. Not fond of the beta but I like to gives MMOs a shot when they go live.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2012-07-01 at 11:35 AM.

I'll stick to Rift, thought I might just drop it if GW2 really grabs my attention, at least until Storm Legion

WoW lost all hope for me in WotLK, hence why I quit and haven't come back to it in the 2 years since. Rift had some good raiding content, a lot more mechanically driven and at an overall level of difficulty only seen in a few of the most torturous of Heroic modes in WoW and the earlier raids such as Naxx 40 and Sunwell. While I and my old guild would love to go back to it and give Storm Legion a shot, we all knew 8 months ago once GW2 released we were all done with Rift anyway.

Long story short, it's GW2 from here on out, Aug. 28th can't come soon enough.

Deleted
    I will play only GW2, simply because I get so deeply attached to a game I'm playing and just can't play anything else at the same time. I always drop one game if I find something better.