View Poll Results: What is your alignment?

Voters
468. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

32 6.84%
  • Lawful Neutral

57 12.18%
  • Lawful Evil

31 6.62%
  • Neutral Good

110 23.50%
  • True Neutral

58 12.39%
  • Neutral Evil

30 6.41%
  • Chaotic Good

64 13.68%
  • Chaotic Neutral

67 14.32%
  • Chaotic Evil

19 4.06%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Anyone who thinks they are lawful evil, is chaotic neutral and deluded.
    I beg to differ, I am a person who will obey the letter of the law with out question. However I have been known to be cold, uncaring, unforgiving, and frankly I hate most humans.

I should say that I have been getting better ever since I got a cat, it's hard to be uncaring when they purrr.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ur probibly a chaotic neutral..if you werent? ur actions would decide what you did more than ur own brain.
    I always thought i was especially when i started to understand it. have you read what i put about my alignment possibility? that may end up confirming my Chaotic Neutrality. What about the possibility that everyone is True Neutral? peeps have said that most people are True Neutral.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What he said is 110% wrong. The chaotic alignment essentially means that you're undisciplined. And chaotic evil is not good, it's malevolent egoistic insanity. People that have ADHD are of a chaotic alignment almost automatically. It's literally being undisciplined to the point of making a lifestyle out of it. Not saying that people that have ADHD just need discipline, but that whole low attention span thing lends itself to chaotic very well.

The opposite of chaotic neutral is lawful neutral. A monk has to be lawful because they need to maintain a rigorous training schedule and diet in order to stay in peak physical condition. Basically, think of the opposite of that if you want to understand chaotic.
    Well Laurcus it may not seem like it here, but my mind is pretty much the definition of Chaotic. Plus my impression of Chaotic Evil was, someone who hates humanity and just wants to destroy everyone, everything and doesn't give a second thought as to who it is gonna hurt in fact it's a rush for them when people get hurt especially those they deem "weak".

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I beg to differ, I am a person who will obey the letter of the law with out question. However I have been known to be cold, uncaring, unforgiving, and frankly I hate most humans.

I should say that I have been getting better ever since I got a cat, it's hard to be uncaring when they purrr.
    lol
    Any unspeakable evil deeds lately? Tying people's shoelaces when they're not looking? Giving the evil eye look to people on the street? Stealing candies form children?

Neutral good for me, I'm never one for going *ott* in an alignment and I hardly consider myself to play the bad guy in any game, minus hazama in blazblue, he holds a special place.

Chaotic Evil for me. Death and Destruction to all!

Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would.
    Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They may create conflict in a team if they feel they are being pushed around, and often view extensive organization and planning as pointless, preferring to improvise.
    These two sound more like me than any of the other ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Neutral good in real life.
    Typically the same in games. /omgsoboring!
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

I've thought this over and i do not think people can be just one alignment exclusively.

Because people are complex and aren't as cut and dry as the alignments.
    I see myself as Neutral Good, True Neutral and Chaotic Evil.

Depending on my mood i can be either of these alignments, Laurcus can argue this if he'd like too but this is the conclusion i've come to after thinking about it for weeks.

And i plan on sticking to it, not looking to get kicked off.

probably neutral evil

edit: nvm i don't know. true neutral i suppose. I read up on it, and neutral evil look way more evil than i immagined.
    Last edited by Proberly; 2012-12-23 at 04:41 AM.

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Druid/Wizard (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 12

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
    Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    The test said I'm Lawful Neutral, just as I knew I am. But I think a githzerai isn't an option on the test, as I would be much more like them, than with humans.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXX (3)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral - XXX (3)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXX (4)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-25)
    Bard ------ (-27)
    Cleric ---- (-8)
    Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Fighter --- (-2)
    Monk ------ XX (2)
    Paladin --- (-19)
    Ranger ---- XX (2)
    Rogue ----- XX (2)
    Sorcerer -- (0)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-12-23 at 05:15 AM.

Lawfull Neutral it seems. Really thought I would have been good atleast :<

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Test tells me I'm lawful good.
    I'm a bit confused by that, given most of my answers about laws and government.
    Lawful Good Human Wizard (5th Level)
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Btw, It seem's I am a lvl 3 human sorcerer too.
    What does the level 3 part mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Neutral Evil, all the way. In games, in life, everything.
    With you on that one man, same here! ^^
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

As a gemini, both in games and in real life, Chaotic Neutral.

In life and games i always like playing the good guy. Always.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Neutral Good.

Chaotic Good Elf Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 12
    Surprisingly accurate.
    <------- blood elf mage (obviously)