Poll: What is your alignment?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Chaotic Neutral.

Do what what i want because i want to.

Hm, somewhere between neutral good and lawful neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thread!

In real life I bounce back and forth between lawful good/lawful neutral with friends and family but with strangers and people I don't care about I tend to get closer to neutral good/true neutral.

In solo game games and WoW I'm almost always the evilest mother fucker you've ever met (at least when it came to horde, that's right, fuck you horde) So I was chaotic evil to them but to fellow alliance members and guild member I'm more like neutral good.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

lawful good normally, but in video games it's whatever looks the most fun/rewarding. That probably falls into chaotic neutral, depends on the game. Still, guilt trip me enough in an immersive game for being an ass and I'll swerve back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

True neutral. Sometimes NG or CN.

LE: I got TN Human Wizard on that test some years ago. Took the test again... same result tho my answer on some questions has changed.

As I thought...
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 10
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2012-11-29 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Lawful Evil, seems I'm a minority!
    Anyone who thinks they are lawful evil, is chaotic neutral and deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    beleive it or not most people think there good..but there actually choatic neutral. and no one is chaotic good. the true chaotic good means by any means your gonna do whats right even if it means ur doing wrong. my favorite is chaotic evil..its actually imo more good than good.
    Okay what would i be then? Someone has called me Neutral Good and i consider myself one of the neutral alignments just not sure which one.

I'd say I'm Chaotic Neutral with Lawful Evil tendencies.

Also, you guys know about Baldur's Gate:EE right?
    http://baldursgate.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bbman2000 View Post
    Okay what would i be then? Someone has called me Neutral Good and i consider myself one of the neutral alignments just not sure which one.
    What he said is 110% wrong. The chaotic alignment essentially means that you're undisciplined. And chaotic evil is not good, it's malevolent egoistic insanity. People that have ADHD are of a chaotic alignment almost automatically. It's literally being undisciplined to the point of making a lifestyle out of it. Not saying that people that have ADHD just need discipline, but that whole low attention span thing lends itself to chaotic very well.

The opposite of chaotic neutral is lawful neutral. A monk has to be lawful because they need to maintain a rigorous training schedule and diet in order to stay in peak physical condition. Basically, think of the opposite of that if you want to understand chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I lol'd too at people who think they're Lawful Evil.
    Darth Vader, Magneto, Griffith, Kira, Bane are LE. Real life examples are rare, might include Hitler, Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by bbman2000 View Post
    ur probibly a chaotic neutral..if you werent? ur actions would decide what you did more than ur own brain.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I beg to differ, I am a person who will obey the letter of the law with out question. However I have been known to be cold, uncaring, unforgiving, and frankly I hate most humans.

I should say that I have been getting better ever since I got a cat, it's hard to be uncaring when they purrr.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ur probibly a chaotic neutral..if you werent? ur actions would decide what you did more than ur own brain.
    I always thought i was especially when i started to understand it. have you read what i put about my alignment possibility? that may end up confirming my Chaotic Neutrality. What about the possibility that everyone is True Neutral? peeps have said that most people are True Neutral.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What he said is 110% wrong. The chaotic alignment essentially means that you're undisciplined. And chaotic evil is not good, it's malevolent egoistic insanity. People that have ADHD are of a chaotic alignment almost automatically. It's literally being undisciplined to the point of making a lifestyle out of it. Not saying that people that have ADHD just need discipline, but that whole low attention span thing lends itself to chaotic very well.

The opposite of chaotic neutral is lawful neutral. A monk has to be lawful because they need to maintain a rigorous training schedule and diet in order to stay in peak physical condition. Basically, think of the opposite of that if you want to understand chaotic.
    Well Laurcus it may not seem like it here, but my mind is pretty much the definition of Chaotic. Plus my impression of Chaotic Evil was, someone who hates humanity and just wants to destroy everyone, everything and doesn't give a second thought as to who it is gonna hurt in fact it's a rush for them when people get hurt especially those they deem "weak".

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I beg to differ, I am a person who will obey the letter of the law with out question. However I have been known to be cold, uncaring, unforgiving, and frankly I hate most humans.

I should say that I have been getting better ever since I got a cat, it's hard to be uncaring when they purrr.
    lol
    Any unspeakable evil deeds lately? Tying people's shoelaces when they're not looking? Giving the evil eye look to people on the street? Stealing candies form children?

10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral good for me, I'm never one for going *ott* in an alignment and I hardly consider myself to play the bad guy in any game, minus hazama in blazblue, he holds a special place.

Deleted
    Chaotic Evil for me. Death and Destruction to all!

Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would.
    Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They may create conflict in a team if they feel they are being pushed around, and often view extensive organization and planning as pointless, preferring to improvise.
    These two sound more like me than any of the other ones.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral good in real life.
    Typically the same in games. /omgsoboring!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I've thought this over and i do not think people can be just one alignment exclusively.

Because people are complex and aren't as cut and dry as the alignments.
    I see myself as Neutral Good, True Neutral and Chaotic Evil.

Depending on my mood i can be either of these alignments, Laurcus can argue this if he'd like too but this is the conclusion i've come to after thinking about it for weeks.

And i plan on sticking to it, not looking to get kicked off.