2 manning old content at Level 90.

Any good combinations for doing this?

Was thinking Ret (with Prot OS) + Disc (with Shadow OS).
    Or Unholy DK (Blood OS for harder fights) + Ret (Holy OS for harder fights).

What do others use? Don't care if it's Tank+Heal, DPS+Heal, Tank+DPS or DPS+DPS, just whatever works

Deleted
    My warlock and voidlord counts as two people right?

It really depends on what you mean by old content. On the beta my monk wasn't having any issues soloing the parts of hyjal and bt i tried. So I would say any classes would be fine for that. if you mean like firelands ds bot that kind of newly made old you definately want that ret with prot os because paladin tanks are very nice in beta and the disc with shadow off spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, depends on each fight. Been doing some in beta with an arcane mage friend. For most of the fights I stayed frost, except for Razuvious where I went blood. We did full naxx, sarth 3D, marrowgar and Deathwhisper.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    It really depends on what you mean by old content.
    Mainly up to LK raids and Cata raids if possible. Thanks for the help.

I soloed TK as a boomy

It doesn't really matter. Most content is soloable now. LK content is 2 mannable (for the most part for 10m) by most classes.

All you really need is 1 imba soloer (eg Blood DK, Feral Druid) and the other one can be anything with some form of self heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    Mainly up to LK raids and Cata raids if possible. Thanks for the help.
    Sadly in ICC, as funny as it sounds, lootship is gonna be your roadblock.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    You can never go wrong with a Blood DK (with dps gear for the close enrage fights or tank gear for the heavy dmg fights).
    Some fights are harder to do 2-man, because when you solo a lot of abilities don't work.
    The tank or the person that has the most aggro has the biggest chance not to get target by some abilities, so won't die.

Normally I don't 2-man old content, because of those abilities. But when I do it, my partner is a Ret Pally.

OT:
    DK + Pala
    Blood using dps gear can be a great dps and the WoG heals from a Ret are great.

Edit:
    Moine already solo'ed a lot of the Cata Tier 11 bosses with lvl 90 pvp gear. It should be easy with 2 when the boss hasn't got the 2-man-will-just-kill-one-abilities.
    Fights like Morchok should be much easier because of the shared Stomp dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc261824d975; 2012-07-02 at 12:48 AM.