Poll: Who do you believe were the Best fans of Euro 2012?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Euro 2012 Best Fans

So very basic, Who do You believe were the best fans of 2012 euro champs.

Please disregard any teams who may be associated with their fans, its all about who were the best supporters.

My vote would be Rep Ireland, their fans never stopped singing no matter what

Yes I know Holland and Sweden are not on poll, but only so much options you can choose
    Last edited by Jeire; 2012-07-01 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ireland by far.

This tournament was marred with stories of football organisations being fined and future point deductions because of fan conduct.

Then you had the Irish, least talented team in the tournament, bottom of the pile in the bookies lists of odds to win, and their fans would sing endlessly. Hell they sang songs for their opposition when their fans were too quiet.

Brilliant atmosphere watching their games.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Ireland by a long way, their team was totally shit and they knew it, didnt stop them having a great time, signing and cheering the whole game. no other fans even come close to the Irish ones.

Deleted
    Russia ofc! hands down

Irish of course.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    INB4 The ones with the hottest chicks.
    OT: HMM, I am unsure but probably Ireland.

Deleted
    Why isn't Sweden on the poll????!?

Didn't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Why isn't Sweden on the poll????!?

Didn't vote.
    Clearly missing Netherlands as well. Their fans even tried to sell their cheerings to other nations' fans since they had already bought tickets for games the Netherlands never reached.

If that's not what being a loyal fan means then... oh wait...

Other than that, Ireland. These guys really were awesome.
    Last edited by The Kao; 2012-07-01 at 09:59 PM.

there are 15 countries in the poll, sweden and the netherlands are missing, who is the odd one out?

found it, spain is on the list twice
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Ireland by a long way, their team was totally shit and they knew it, didnt stop them having a great time, signing and cheering the whole game. no other fans even come close to the Irish ones.
    if they removed all alcohol would the results have been the same lol.

English knight out on crusade to bring the swedish heathens into line!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    English knight out on crusade to bring the swedish heathens into line!
    Looks like he's been indoctrinated.

The Irish, followed by the English.

Judging by the women, Germans and Danes

Deleted
    Irish fans by far! They had to watch one of the worst teams in the tournament (along with Holland who also got 0 points), but still kept singing and supporting their team.